CHAPTER 68:

Reader POV:

I tried to enter Dave's room quietly, and I couldn't say it worked out exactly as planned. I mean, I didn't know that the door was creaky. It sure as hell didn't creak when I opened it, so why the fuck now?

Fucking pain in the ass door.

But I crawled into the bed, and I glanced at Dave's spot on the floor.

Still no movement, brilliant.

Ok beddy-byes, goodnight y'all who can read minds.

Time skip:

I woke up, not with a start, not with anything really. I had another nightmare, and Terezi died, along with Vriska, and.. I didn't seem to care.

Like I must've known I was in a dream, otherwise I would've been bawling my eyes out.

Terezi, Vriska.. Dream..?

Next victims perhaps? Oh god I sound like a serial killer.. I am anything but a serial killer. But, Terezi.. Stabbed.. Yes, I can save her.

I promise to myself, that I, (F/n) (L/n) will save Terezi Pyrope. No matter how weird she is, I will save her ass. Without her even knowing I was there, secret saviour.

Silent saviour, yep my superhero name is decided. But I wasn't even a superhero, well, hm. Maybe I was? You, you never know.

I actually opened my eyes and leaned forward.

Light was shining in through the windows, and Dave was nowhere to be seen. The blankets o the floor were tossed all over the place, and shit looked freaky.

Like not weird, but like something shitty had happened. He was probably just moving in his sleep, he did that sometimes. I looked at the clock next to the bed and sighed, 2:39pm.

How does one even sleep in that late.

I, Jesus Christ.

Well, at least I only had 20 minutes to wait until Dave got here. Dave, hm. Was he still mad at me? I hope not, I'd prefer not to be in the shits with the love of my life right this instant.

Well I'd prefer to never be in the shits with him, Jesus I sound like a crazy girlfriend don't I?

Time skip:

Dave was late from school, as always. Like bitch I swear to god, get your ass here earlier.

I could here the jingling of a key, and I sighed, bitch don't come in here at like, what time was it? Wait, hold on.

I quit my monologue for a second to check the time, it was 3:58pm.

Alright, bitch don't come in here at like 4 o'clock an act like it's totally chill. I'm a human being, and not a dog. I need human contact, and that's pretty hard to get when you're trapped in a small room nearly 24/7.

Well, dogs need human contact.. Fuck, that was the worst argument I ever thought of.

"Ok, I'm here!" I heard Dave yell, his voice exasperated. I pouted, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Greetings fucktard," I hissed, Dave then walked over to me.

"And what's with the attitude?" He asked, leaning down to my level.

"You arrive at like 4 o'clock and expect me to be chill about i-"

"Ok I have a reason, and here is said reason." Dave then pulled something out of his bag, I sighed an took it out of his hands.

"Oh I wonder what it could be?" I sighed sarcastically, but then I began to get curious. "Ok, what actually is it?" I asked.

"Open it yourself!" Dave gleamed, I then raised my eyebrows.

"Ok.." I muttered, my hands fumbling around in the gift bag. My hand then enclosed around a packet and I grinned, success. I pulled it out and my smile disappeared immediately.

I looked at Dave, fully unamused.

"You got my hopes up," I said monotone, Dave then smirked.

"Great, right?"

"I hope you kill yourself,"

"Oh come on, pumpkin?"

"You got me nothing," I glared at him, Dave was grinning. I then couldn't help but smirk, I then tackled him. "This is honestly the most stupid fucking thing in existence, if you spent money on this I'm going to kill you, then smother your body in kisses."

"That's slightly unnerving,"

"I didn't mean that in a necrophilic way,"

"Sure you didn't," Dave smirked, I then sighed.

"I still can't believe you got me nothing," I whispered, looking at the package in my hands.

"At least it was a decent deal, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it."

"What? How much was it?"

"As if I'm going to tell you," Dave sighed, chuckling slightly. I then perked up.

"So, we're good now?"

"I guess we are," Dave said, I then beamed. I hugged him, and Dave hugged me.

"I love you, Dave."

"I do too,"

-------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah ok double updates today lucky you.

Lemon next, idk.

I hate the lemon by the way, I tried to be different, and it's shit. Like literal shit, when I was writing it shit was literally seeping through my keyboard.

But whatever, I'm never very happy with my lemons, considering I've only ever tried to write like two.

Also, to you who don't understand what he got you. He legitimately got you nothing, like, nothing. It was a packaged pack of nothing.

If you don't know what I'm talking about type up 'nothing gift' on google images.

So yeah, have a good day.