CHAPTER 36:

Why couldn't the T-Rex clap his hands? Because he's dead.

Sorry I found that really funny, I don't know why.
---------------------------------------------

Readers POV:

I swear I had been crying for a straight 15 minutes now, and my tear supplies were starting to run low. I couldn't cry forever, and that was a fact.

I slowly lifted my head out of my lap, blinking a few times. Where even was I, it's like some gigantic maze made out of metal rooms.

Talk about LAME.

Fuck you Dave, and your shitty timey wimey stuff.

And that reminded me of him, he was gone. Gone, like.. Like..

I don't know what like, but he was GONE-

I began hearing shuffling in a nearby room, and my breathing halted. Stopping my thoughts too, and just leaving me to staring at the hatch where it was coming from.

I then began hearing muffled voices, and yelling. It sounded awfully like.. Karkat?

Wha- no. This must be some kind of weird ass voice in my head, Karkat?

Yet, the voices kept getting louder and I could make out a small majority of the words. The usual words that came out of Karkats mouth, was he really here?

"Karkat.." I mumbled to myself, how the fuck did he get here?

"Karkat!" I yelled, I then heard the steps stop, same with the voices. The steps then got really fast and closer by the second, and before I could close my eyes Dave and Karkat burst into the room.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. My eyes closed a good two seconds after they burst in, leaving pictures of the two boys dead.

"Oh shit, I was so worried." I heard Dave mutter, walking over towards me.

"I'd prefer for you not to touch me right now," I mumbled as I felt his hand touch my shoulder, his hand then retracted.

"Still not forgiven huh?" I heard him chuckle slightly, I then heard some steps get closer to me. I was then wrapped in a tight embrace, and I hugged back.

"I hate Dave," I heard him whisper, I then smirked.

"Someone's relieved,"

"Well yeah, I was kinda fucking worried after you killed someone then disappeared off into who know where." He whispered, I then sighed. Yeah, I killed someone. I killed Sollux..

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled into his warm sweater, I then heard Karkat sigh and let go of my body.

"No, I'm sorry for bringing that up. That was really stupid of me.."

"No shit,"

"Shut up.."

Then after that we sat in awkward silence, the sounds of three people breathing bouncing off the metallic walls.

"So, about your power.." I heard Karkat start, I then nodded slowly in gesture for him to continue.

"Well, what the fuck do you do?" He finished, I then sighed.

"I can see the fate of people pretty much,"

"Woah, and you can't control it?"

"Nope, so if I were to look at you now I'd see many ways of how you'd die."

"Shit,"

It then went quiet again, and then he spoke up again.

"How the bulge licking fuck am I supposed to help with that,"

"I don't know man, come up with something." Dave spoke up, I then sighed. If these two got into an argument I swear to god..

"You should have gotten Terezi, she's a fucking mind player."

"(F/n) wanted you,"

"I said anybody would do, you fucking idiot."

"I'm sorry for being an idiot, your majesty,"

"Fuck off, Strider. She's going through some shit right now," Karkat said to Dave, I then smiled.

"Thank you Karkat, at least somebody understands." I said happily, leaning out to where I thought his body was. I guessed correct and I hugged him, purposely trying to get Dave angry.

I heard Dave huff and walk off somewhere, I then smirked. But then I realised that Karkat had gone rather rigid, and I retracted instantly.

"Shit I'm sorry for invading your personal spac-"

"Don't be," he cut me off, I then grinned.

----------------------------------------------

I tried to make this one longer, but it probably isn't.

I'm not getting much time to write this, so I'll probably have to start up another schedule.

But I'll need to do that when I'm not so sleep deprived, I literally got scared of my fucking pillow today. I go to sleep at like 3:00-4:00am everyday so yeah, I'm often very tired when I write this.

And have a good day guys, have a better day than mine.