CHAPTER 7:

After the very boring weekend of browsing the Internet, you were now at school.

You were now in a class with Karkat, and this gave you very valuable bonding time. And you didn't like it very much, he was an ass. But better than Dave I guess.

"WAIT SO CAN... BLAH BLAH, BLAH.." You then dozed of into space, wondering when school would en-

"HEY ASSLICKER, ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION." He yelled at you, you jolted awake.

"Oi, calm down. What's your question," you asked, Karkat then sighed.

"I SAID, WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME?" He yelled angrily, you then grimaced.

"Well, soooory." You muttered, turning away from him. He then hissed at you, you then chuckled slightly.

"So you're a cat now?" You asked, he then nodded.

"I AM A FUCKING CAT, LOOK AT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT. CAN'T YOU SEE THE EARS? OR ARE YOU BLIND LIKE TEREZI?" He then put his hands up like cat ears, you just smirked.

"You're such a dweeb sometimes," you said whilst patting his head, he then tried to make you stop.

"HEY, STOP!" He yelled, grabbing your hand away from his face. He then placed your hand on the desk in front of you both, and kept it there.

"Oi, are you gonna move your hand or what?" You ask, he then growls.

"HELL NO, YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DO IT AGAIN IF I MOVE MY HAND." He yelled angrily, you then sighed.

"Alright then, but it looks like we're holding hands." You mumbled, turning towards the teacher.

"AND? IS THAT AN ISSUE?" He asks, hissing slightly.

"People are gonna think that were a thin-"

He immediately moves his hand.

"EW THAT IS GROSS," he yelled, keeping his hands as far away for you as possible.

"You doofus," you then proceeded to petting his head again, he then groaned.

"(F/N) FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY I DEMAND YOU TO STOP TOUCHING ME," he yelled at you, loud enough for the surrounding tables to hear you guys.

They then proceeded to giving you weird looks.

"Look around you Karkat, they think we are a thing now." You said, pulling him towards you. Your hand around his shoulder, pulling him close to your body.

"OH MY GOD UNHAND ME YOU VILE CREATURE FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL," he screamed, trying to get out of your grasp. You just started to laugh and pulled him closer, your cheek rubbing against his.

"No Karkat, we are in the shit now." You said, Karkat still trying to get away.

"WE ARE NOT IN THE SHIT YOU CRAP!" He screamed, trying to get away. You then eventually let go, leading to Karkat almost falling off his chair.

If you didn't catch him of course.

You pulled him up onto his chair and then winked at him, he then groaned and placed his head in his hands.

"FUCK. YOU."

---------------------------------------

Karkat is now your closest guy friend (apart from John but he's family), and no he isn't gonna fall for you.

Well, he might. If you want him to, comment if you want him to lol.

It can then be a Dave x Reader x Karkat.

Have a nice day if you want.