CHAPTER 47:

I groggily opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times. Fuck, it was bright. I placed a hand to my forehead, and sighed.

"Good morning," I heard someone say, I then nodded lazily in response. I rolled towards the wall, bundling up the blankets and closing my eyes again.

"It's too early," I murmured.

"It's 8:30,"

"Still too early," I moaned, I then heard Dave stuff something into presumably his backpack.

"Well, you can go to sleep again if you want. I'm not stopping you,"

"Ok, goodnight."

"It's not even nighttime but whatever. See you at 3,"

"Bye,"

The door then creaked closed, indicating he had left the premises.

I then rolled over, the blanket falling onto the floor.

So now what?

I could root through his stuff.. Nah, wait. Maybe, let's leave that for later.

I leaned forward, then looking at the bedroom floor. Shit was messy, but I clearly didn't give a fuck.

This wasn't my room, so why should I care?

I should care because I'm currently staying here and if hygiene isn't a problem I'm clearly on the wrong planet.

Hygiene is very important. But whatever, that can wait.

I placed my feet on the floor, soon getting up and nearly falling face first onto the ground.

"Stupid legs, wake up." I grumbled, shaking them. I then looked up, let's do this.

Timeskip:

Well, I had been playing video games for the past three hours. Call of duty to be precise, but I was soon interrupted by something groaning in the corner of the room.

I instantly froze, of course scared out of my wits.

Who was it? Why was it here.

How the fuck did it even get in here.

I turned around slowly, to reveal..

Dave?

My eyes flooded with deaths, of course. But all I felt was confused.

"Dave?.." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

Timeline 2# Dave's POV:

Well fuck, that hurt. Now where was I? I was still getting used to these bullshitty time powers. But it looked like my roo-

"Dave?.."

I froze, hearing the voice of a girl surprised me. Why the fuck was a girl in my room.

I turned to look at the girl, her silhouette sitting on a chair with X-Box controller in hand.

I felt my cheeks redden, and I tried to get off the floor. Which I managed to do. I then tried to flatten my hair, and cracked a cheesy smile.

"Hehe, how's it going?" I said, leaning on the wall. Which wasn't in fact a wall and was actually the door to my closet. Which instantly swung open and I tripped inside.

I heard someone burst out laughing, so I instantly blushed.

Fuck fuck FUCK.

First impressions aren't exactly my strong spot..

"Are you alright?" I heard the girl ask, and I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied with, managing to crawl out of the closet and getting up onto my feet.

"Uh, what's your name?" I asked, the girls eyebrows then furrowed.

"Eh?" She said, her eyes opening. I then felt another blush forcing its way onto my cheeks.

"Well, my names D-Dave Strider." I said with a stutter, fuck damnit pull yourself together. Sure there's a hot girl standing in front of you but noW IS NOT THE TIME.

"How," she said, her eyes still wide with.. Shock?

"How what," I said, raising my eyebrows.

"You, I. I." She stammered, her hands coming up to her face.

"How can I look at you?.."

"Wha-"

"Why can I look at you after one try?.."

"One tr-?"

I was so utterly confused.

Readers POV:

I was so.. Bewildered.

But yet, happy. Excited.

So I just smiled brightly, and ran up to him. I felt tears prick in my eyes, I.

I could finally look at him.

Finally.

"Hey, haha. Why are you hugging me all of a sudden?" Dave asked, I then smiled.

"I, I can finally fucking look at you. And, I don't know if this is a dream or not.."

"Look at me? We haven't met before."

I then froze.

Haven't met?

"Stop fooling around," I laughed playfully, punching him lightly in the arm.

"But we haven't,"

I then began to doubt myself.

Something was indeed off about him. He was a lot more clumsy, and, well, dorky overall. Plus his sunglasses were now missing.

Did they fall off in the closet?

I could see him fine now, once he got out of the closet.. I only had to try once with the death thing. Then I could see him.

Was, was it the sunglasses?..

"Haha," I laughed half heartedly, leaving his body and sitting down on Dave's bed.

"I'm (F/n) (L/n) by the way, I've met you before.."

"Ho-"

"Different person, he, he looks just like you. And, we were, having a small affair I guess. I'm not too sure what to call it,"

"So that's why you hugged me?"

"Well, I guess so."

"Ok,"

We then we're both there in silence. Dave was still blushing slightly, which I found rather cute.

But, I liked original Dave. He was, well. He was my Dave.

And now this guys appeared out of nowhere.

Such events, much happening.

Wow.

----------------------------------------------

*whispers* not all Dave's are cool.

Dorky Dave is here now. Maybe more Dave's will be introduced.

Maybe you will fall for multiple Dave's.

Maybe you'll be cheating on Dave with another Dave which is technically the same person so does it really count as cheating.

(I wrote this at nearly 3:35am don't fucking judge me)

But I probably won't be updating as frequently for a couple more weeks! So think of this as a treat.

Have a good day!