CHAPTER 9:

So it was halfway through the term now, and nothing had really happened. Your friendships with Feferi, Terezi and Karkat had all grown immensely over the past couple of weeks. And Dave had gotten to a somewhat tolerable level.

I guess I was getting used to his 'Ironic' acts, which wasn't a bad thing.

But back to the reason this week was important, you had been invited to Kanaya's birthday party.

((Stupid af I know, but ya know. Got to have some cliche shit right? I think))

And knowing Kanaya, she wanted everyone to look their best. Meaning it was formal.

You sighed looking over your wardrobe, you didn't really have much to wear. Except for a really shitty dress you had bought for an ironic joke a few years back, but that probably wouldn't even fit you now.

Considering you didn't have that much money at the moment, and that you wouldn't be able to get a job in time for the party. You decided to talk Kanaya up on pesterchum.

(chumHandle) [CH] began pestering grimAuxiliatrix [GA] at 4:27pm

CH: Hey, Kanaya.
GA: Hello (F/n)
CH: This is for your party.
GA: Okay
GA: What Exactly Is The Problem At Hand?
CH: I don't own anything formal, and I will probably just wear a shirt or something.
GA: Oh
GA: Oh This Isnt The Greatest Thing To Happen At A Time Like This Is It
GA: I Guess You Could Wear One Of Mine If You Want
CH: No, no! It's fine! I'll just go in a fancy vest and tie.
GA: Are You Sure
GA: I Have A Lot Of Dresses That You Could Come And Take A Peek At
CH: Well, you did invite me nicely. So how can I turn it down aha.
GA: Haha
GA: Come Over When Ready
GA: I'll Be Waiting!
CH: That sounded incredibly creepy Kanaya.
GA: Sorry If It Creeped You Out
CH: It's alright.
CH: Well, see you soon.
GA: Bye Bye

(chumHandle) [CH] ceased pestering grimAuxiliatrix [GA] at 4:34pm

I then grabbed the shit I needed and left for Kanaya's.

But then I turned right back around an walked back into the house, because I didn't know where she lived.

Walking up the stairs I yelled for John.

"JOHN!" I yelled, I heard John yell something back.

"WHAT?"

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE KANAYA LIVES?" I asked, John then walked out of his room.

"Yeah, I'll give you directions." He then ran back into his room again, only to come out a brief second later with a piece of paper.

"Here are the directions, and may I ask. Why are you going to Kanaya's so early? Her party isn't till Saturday," he asked, I then chuckled slightly.

"Well, the theme is formal right. I don't have anything formal, so I'm going to Kanaya's to look at a few things." I answered, John then nodded.

"Well, I have some shit if you wan-"

"Nah, Kanaya's stuff is way better,"

"Fine then, see you soon." He said, then walking back into his room. I then walked out the door of Johns house, well. Technically my house as well now.

I walked out the door of my house, paper in hand.

Today, the adventure starts.

Wait what the hell, this ain't no adventure. It's a bloody walk to the other side of town or something.

----------------------------------------

I feel like I have accomplished something because I am updating so frequently, ahahhahahha.

Heehee. I feel happy.

Have a nice day, all of you. Every last one of you.

Every. Last. One.