𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

PERFORMANCE —

chapter twenty-five

Korei sat on Shinsou's bed, legs crisscrossed as she tried to watch her boyfriend play some video games

Korei sat on Shinsou's bed, legs crisscrossed as she tried to watch her boyfriend play some video games. It was early in the morning and, from her understanding, Shinsou hadn't gone to bed yet. He pulled an all-nighter, only bothering Korei two or three times throughout the night. Once was to cuddle and the other two were just because he was frustrated with his game. It's not like he got aggressive or anything, he just woke her up so she'd soothe him.

"Hoshi-kun, you should probably go brush your teeth or something," Korei mumbled out, scratching her head gently. She had already completed her daily routine! Though, she did remain dressed in Shinsou's shirt and some shorts. "I can get you something to drink if you'd like?"

"Sounds nice, babe. Uh, get me a cup of Orange Fizz, yeah?" He was a completely different person when he played video games. Shrugging, the green-haired girl clambered out of bed and into the kitchen. Once inside it, she carefully grabbed a clean glass and the large two-liter of orange-flavored soda. Katsuō was still asleep and Korei didn't want to wake her up, so she was extremely cautious.

As she poured the drink into the cup, listening to the ice she put in it, pop and the soda fizz, there was a knocking at the door. Since it wasn't her home, she slipped back into Shinsou's room and placed his drink on the small table next to him. "There's someone at the door," she explained in her quieter than quiet voice. Shinsou perked up at this, confused; no one really comes by.

"Hang on a second, kitten. I'll check it out," he nodded, pausing his game and standing up. As he set his controller aside, another knock was heard from in the kitchen and living space. "What time is it?" Shinsou asked, glancing back at his girlfriend as she just waited for him to deal with the situation.

"It's almost nine in the morning, Hoshi. Was your mom planning on having company?" She inquired, her golden-brown eyes wide and innocent. Shinsou shrugged, shaking his head and making his way towards the door. He didn't care if he looked "presentable" or not, just the fact that someone thought it was okay to interrupt his weekend at nine in the morning was ridiculous.

Korei followed after him, not too close but not too far behind. She wanted to know who was at the door but she was too scared to check it on her own. Her experience with her mother is what caused her to be so jumpy about other people. You could never know what someone's planning to do.

"Hello?" Shinsou asked, opening the door with a bored expression. He always had a bored expression, so no one can complain about it. Seeing that it was one of the Yuuei teachers, he figured that perhaps something had happened to the school, prohibiting the students' return, he was incorrect.

"Hitoshi Shinsou, I'm Shota Aizawa," the homeless-looking man on the other side of the door introduced. Korei had seen him a few times around the school; he was always very quiet. She couldn't help but notice how similar he and Shinsou were. They even had the same sleepy look on their face right now! "We should discuss your performance at the Sports Festival yesterday."

fluoxetine