𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

INTRODUCTIONS -

chapter ninety-three

"You want me to walk you back to the dorms?" Shinsou asked, only slightly out of breath after finishing their first lap

"You want me to walk you back to the dorms?" Shinsou asked, only slightly out of breath after finishing their first lap. It was unfortunately Korei's final lap, seeing as though she was currently laying in the grass as she panted heavily. "I'm gonna go for another two laps or so, then we can get those smoothies you wanted."

"I don't-" she inhaled sharply, easing up into a sitting position. "-see how y-you can go again!" Being overdramatic was just in her nature when it came down to exercising. Shinsou found it adorable sometimes, though he did wish she would keep running with him because he enjoyed her company. "I'm dying! I feel like I've been shot!"

"You're fine, kitten!" Shinsou exclaimed, offering his hand to help her up. Korei took it, allowing him to pull her into a standing position. Her arm was quickly slung around his neck, tugging him closer and further down. "It's just a short run."

"Short run? That was way long! I can't even see the other side of the campus from here! We ran that whole thing!" She shouted, playfully smacking his shoulder. He rolled his eyes at her, pressing a kiss to her lips before brushing some sweat from her face. Korei felt super gross when he did things like that, wanting to apologize for not staying clean.

"You should go ahead and get another shower, kitten. I'll be done in about an hour," he mumbled out, ignoring the flustered feeling creeping up on him. "Then we'll go on that date." His words nearly gave him a heart attack. Why did he have to get so nervous when someone said the word 'date'?

"A-alright!" She nodded, her eyelids lowering as she tugged him even closer. "Gimme a kiss, baby. I'll send you a picture of what I decide to wear." The way her eyebrows wiggled told Shinsou that he wasn't gonna get a picture of her outfit, and he did not know how to act. Giving her a sweet kiss, the pair said their final goodbyes. He offered to walk her back to the dorms, knowing they weren't too far away but not wanting to spend too much time away from her. Korei declined his kind offer, wanting him to finish his run as quickly as possible. "I love you!" She called after him, waving when he turned towards her.

"I love you too!" He shouted before turning back around and starting a new lap. It didn't bother him that other people heard his confession. Saying 'I love you' is something that sometimes will never happen for certain people. It's not common to hear the words shared between two teenagers, but Shinsou felt that it truly applied. Despite never really having dated someone before, he knew he loved Korei. When picturing his future, he always saw her in it.

fluoxetine

Korei hummed to herself as she walked back to the dormitory. She had long since caught her breath, spending a bit more time outside than she planned. She really enjoyed the warmth, but she despised wearing that sweatshirt. When she got a certain ways away from the dorms, she tugged the sweatshirt off and decided to just walk back to her room in the sweatpants and her sports bra. It's not uncommon for the girls to do that so she didn't see anything wrong with doing it as well.