(★) 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕘ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

LIKE A DOG — mature

chapter fifty-seven

"Fu-uck! K-korei! Stop!" Shinsou groaned out, his head thrown back against the pillows

"Fu-uck! K-korei! Stop!" Shinsou groaned out, his head thrown back against the pillows. They had moved further down the bed, and switched positions because Korei wanted to. She was really good at taking on the dominant role. It shocked Shinsou. Korei wasn't a soft dom either, which is what Shinsou was, Korei was kinda hardcore given the circumstances. She was currently still jerking him off after he came, and there was no sign of her stopping.

"C'mon baby, you know you like it," she teased, glancing back at him. She was currently straddling his torso, her back facing him as she tried to focus on her self-decided mission. Her goal was to reduce Shinsou to a moaning mess. She wanted to see just how far she could get. "Good boys don't complain. Do you want me to gag you?"

"Korei! I-i'm being serious! I can't take anoth–!" A loud groan interrupted his stumbling sentence, his hands gripping onto the sheets below him. A series of grunts and breathy moans left his lips as Korei watched him cum once again. She bit her lip, smirking at her work. Her hand was a mess, cum and some spit bubbling between her fingers from her fast pace. She couldn't help it! She liked the way it felt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Pl-please, mommy? Please, I can't take it!" He went limp in her hand and Korei sighed softly to herself, maybe he needed a break?

She clambered off of him and off of the bed, her knees happy to be stretched out again! After nearly forty minutes of her sitting on her knees, she definitely needed to stretch.

"Can you grab that towel over there, babe?" Shinsou asked, pointing to the towel that hung from his computer chair. Korei spotted the aforementioned towel and happily grabbed it, taking her time to use it on her hand before giving it to her boyfriend. As she listened to him whine, she caught sight of the scarf that Aizawa had given to Shinsou. A devious smile claimed her lips and she placed the towel back on the chair. "What the fuck? Korei, I need the towel. Will you just bring it here? I'd do it but you're already over there." Korei didn't answer him, humming to herself as she picked up the scarf. Shinsou grew confused but it clicked in his mind pretty quickly and he practically shot up on the bed. "Put that down, Korei. It's not meant to be used for that. Seriously, babe, you're getting a little out of hand. J-just put it down and bring me the towel."

"You're talking to me like it's a gun. I'm not going to kill you, Hitoshi," Korei rolled her eyes at him, carrying the scarf towards her boyfriend's bed. "And if you truly wanted me to stop, you'd use your quirk on me." She hummed, shrugging and grabbing his hand. Shinsou struggled, not wanting to be tied up.

"I will, Korei. Don't fucking try me." He warned and she just looked him dead in the eyes as she successfully tied his hands together.

"Looks like I know what I'm doing, doesn't it? I have no idea if that's how your hands should be tied. Does it hurt?" She asked softly, reverting back to her caring self with the last sentence. Shinsou stared at her in shock and awe, his cheeks tinted red as he realized she was teasing him. He had the perfect opportunity to use his quirk on her...but he didn't want to.