𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕪ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᵒⁿᵉ

FREAKY — mature-ish

chapter seventy-one

Korei sighed softly as Shinsou massaged conditioner into her hair

Korei sighed softly as Shinsou massaged conditioner into her hair. Their shower had gone on for quite a long time but that's alright. She liked spending time with him and she didn't mind that he had accidentally used his conditioner on her, enjoying the smell of it. Her eyes fluttered shut and she relaxed against his chest, the water cascading down onto the front of her body.

Shinsou took his time, not wanting to mess up. He's never washed someone else's hair before and he wasn't sure how girls did it. Whenever Korei washed her own hair on the video calls, she'd do it so fast that he couldn't really remember. Not to mention, he never really focused on that anyway.

Korei let out a quiet mewl when Shinsou's rough fingers massaged the base of her scalp. A smirk graced his lips and he continued to stimulate that area, feeling Korei wiggle and writhe. She felt like her spine was twitching the way a cat's does when it stretches and she couldn't believe how good it felt. That one spot on her made her mind vibrate. "Hi-hitoshi~! Th-that tickles!"

"Are you sure it just tickles, kitten?" He asked softly, his deep voice right in her ear. She couldn't focus, her eyes screwed shut and her body still jerking about. A chuckle left Shinsou's lips and he stopped for a second so he could rinse her hair out. Though he wanted to continue messing with her, he knew that it was about time for them to get out. His fingers were starting to prune and he hadn't even washed his whole body yet. "Are you coming to my room after...?" He asked her, the two of them both focusing on washing their selves now.

"Well, that's the smarter thing to do, isn't it? You've got a whole floor to yourself nearly," Korei smiled at him, her cheeks flushed from what had previously conspired. Was she just supposed to ignore the throbbing between her legs until they got to his room? It's not like it's impossible, she's done it plenty of times, but her body just wanted to do more. Stop it, Korei. You're thinking dangerous thoughts again.

"You still can't be too loud, kitten. I know something that'll keep that pretty mouth of yours stuffed," his voice was so deep and low and it made Korei's body react in such ways that she couldn't believe herself! Wide brown eyes stared up at Shinsou with lust and slight fear. She still didn't like the idea of giving him a blowjob, her previous encounter burned in her mind. "Now, I don't want you to cry again. So, maybe we should do something else?"

"W-what?" Korei stuttered out, her mind running wild. Shinsou just winked at her, stepping under the water to rinse the suds from his body. Korei followed suit, the two teens finally finished with their long-ass shower. She noticed her fingers had pruned up when she started putting their bath stuff away. Her mind was so clouded with ideas of what Shinsou had in mind that she didn't hear the water cut off and she nearly yelped when she felt arms wrap around her waist. Heart racing, Korei shut her eyes and tried to soothe herself as she leaned back against her boyfriend's body. "D-don't scare me like that, Toshi."

"Sorry, kitten. I didn't know you were lost in thought," he hummed, pressing butterfly kisses to her wet skin. Korei giggled, unsure of what to say to that. Shinsou's kisses ceased when they heard the door open. Panic swelled in Korei's stomach but she just let Shinsou hold her closer. He wasn't really afraid, just worried that it might result in a punishment of some sort.

The couple remained quiet until a whistle filled the room. The panic eased in Korei, knowing that it probably wasn't a teacher. She let out the breath she was holding when she heard a shower curtain open and then a shower turn on, but she felt Shinsou tense up a little bit so she assumed the person was closer to them than she thought.

"W-where are they?" Korei asked softly, her voice soft enough to not be heard by the mystery person. Shinsou glanced down at her, his arms slowly removing from her waist and allowing her to turn around and face him. He nodded behind him, watching Korei tilt her head to look for them. A few showers down was a person from their class; Zō Kiho. Korei's face turned bright red as she realized that if they made a move then Kiho would notice them, but they couldn't just stand there the whole time! Kiho would inevitably notice them.

"You go out first, if Kiho says anything then I'll take care of it," Shinsou whispered to her, quietly pulling the curtain back for her to get out. Korei stood on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips, making a loud chu! sound when they pulled away. The noise echoed in the showers and the couple glanced towards where Kiho was.

The glass quirk user looked over their way, smiling kindly and nodding their head. "Hey, guys! The water pressure in here is nice as hell, ain't it?" Kiho was higher than a kite and just being friendly. "Oh, did I interrupt something? Sorry! Carry on, I'm not gonna peep-" they seemed to stop and think for a minute before chuckling and shamefully admitting the truth. "-actually, I might look. You two are hot as hell, both of you..." Kiho continued to ramble as Korei wrapped herself in a towel and then handed Shinsou one. She didn't mind hearing Kiho's brain barf, giggling when they said something funny. "I mean, having sex in the community bathrooms? Fre~aky~! Seriously, I didn't know you two were active active, I just thought it was like...meh active, you know? Like, touch each other but nothing more than that? I should have known though. Didn't you two get together like...three days into school? Hell, I'd say it was day one because Shinsou was glaring at me that one day I helped you stretch. God, I'll probably tell everyone about this if you don't mind. Nothing big happens to our class but this? This is big."

Korei and Shinsou shared a look at one another as they got dressed, not sure of how to tell Kiho that they were leaving now. Instead of doing anything, they just left, figuring that Kiho would realize sooner or later.

As the couple happily made their way up to Shinsou's floor, they remained quiet. That was something that Korei both loved and hated. They didn't have to talk to spend time together, but she wished he would say something to her sometimes. If he'd just ask her about her dream or something like that, it didn't seem like that would happen anytime soon. Korei didn't mind it, just glad that she could be with Shinsou.

fluoxetine