(★) 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

QUICK BREAK — mature

chapter eighty-three

"What did Midnight say?" Shinsou asked as he walked alongside his girlfriend in the halls of Yuuei

"What did Midnight say?" Shinsou asked as he walked alongside his girlfriend in the halls of Yuuei. He was tempted to hold her hand; he wanted to hold her hand so bad, but he chickened out. There was no reason for him to feel like it was their first time meeting, but he couldn't help it! Korei made his heart race and he didn't know what to do about it! She's so cute and adorable; and people like her! Seriously, how many guys have professed their love to her lately? Shinsou was so lost in thought that he forgot to listen to what Korei had to say.

"-pretty much, you know? The school is...looking into it, I guess?" She shrugged, glancing up at her boyfriend before smiling brightly. She could tell that he was so deep in thought that he wasn't listening, but her innocent little mind found that cute; her heart didn't. "Hoshi-kun~" she whispered, drawing out the last syllable. When he looked down at her, she surprised him by slipping her hand into his. Her fingers laced between his so perfectly; her skin so soft against his own! "What'chu thinkin' about?" The way her head tilted to the side made Shinsou's chest nearly break open with how harshly his heart was beating. What the hell is going on right now?

"Nothing," he mumbled, tearing his gaze from hers and staring ahead of them. Korei hummed, her thumb rubbing soothingly over the back of his hand. She scrunched her nose a little, glancing around to see if anyone was near them. The hall was pretty much empty, thanks to everyone either being in lunch or in class. An idea popped into the green-haired girl's head and she was suddenly tugging Shinsou in the opposite direction. He grew confused, stammering out a question as to what she was doing.

"You'll find out!" She giggled, continuing to lead him towards an empty classroom she noticed when they passed it. Upon arrival, she tugged him inside and slid the door shut, quickly forcing Shinsou to sit down in the teacher's desk chair. "We'll just take a quick break, yeah? What do you think?"

"We're in school!" Shinsou whisper-yelled, slightly shocked when his girlfriend clambered into his lap. Her lips were pressed to his own briefly before traveling along his neck. "You're gonna get us expelled."

"No, we're not doing anything bad~" she teased him, pulling away from his neck to wink at him. Shinsou scoffed, thinking back to when he had said those exact words to her. A gentle pout settled on Korei's lips and she placed her hands on his cheeks. "If you don't wanna, we don't have to."

Shinsou stared at her for a few seconds, his eyes trailing all over her form before settling back on her face. His hands twitched at his sides, moving to rest on her hips. He could feel just how soft she was through her shirt but he wanted to feel more. "I want to," he mumbled out as his thumb rubbed over the fabric of her shirt. What exactly did she have in mind?

"Yay!" She grinned, leaning in for a few more kisses before sliding back onto the lower edge of his lap. "I love you, baby~" her words were quiet and sweet. Shinsou squeezed her hips and got comfortable in the chair. He leaned back, eyes trained on Korei's every move; he didn't want to miss a thing.