𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ

MASSAGE —

chapter eighteen

"Face down," Korei giggled, jokingly pushing Shinsou towards his bed

"Face down," Korei giggled, jokingly pushing Shinsou towards his bed. The purple-haired boy smirked, winking and tossing the towel that he used to dry his hair with at her. A gentle blush dusted across her cheeks and she turned to put the dirty towel in the hamper. "I mean it, Hitoshi. Even Recovery Girl said a massage would be good for you."

"You talked to Recovery Girl about that?" He asked, amused as he sat down on his bed. Korei nodded, continuing to tell him about it before asking him to take his shirt off. Shinsou felt an oncoming headache from the pressure of his own feelings. He didn't want to seem weak to Korei, so he shrugged off his insecurities and removed the dark blue shirt he was wearing. That didn't get rid of his insecurities, in fact, it made them worse, but he felt like Korei would make fun of him if she knew.

"–and then we can cuddle or something? Maybe watch a movie...? I'm not really big on movies but I like spending time with you," she rambled on, hesitantly stepping towards the bed. Shinsou smiled, situating the pillows beneath his head so he was comfortable. Hearing Korei go on and on about the things in her head really fascinated him. She wasn't always so talkative, was she nervous? What would she be nervous about? "Now, uh, I'm gonna like sit o-on you but not really, you know? I-i won't put my weight on you or anything but I'm just letting you know—" It all made sense now. Shinsou chuckled rolling over to face her. Sure, he was insecure but he didn't want Korei to feel insecure.

"Come here," he said, motioning for her to get on the bed with him. Korei placed her knee on the mattress, watching it dip down already and she didn't have her full weight on it. Cringing at the sight, her brows furrowed but she continued shuffling onto the bed. "Seriously, Korei. Come here."

"I-i don't understand," she whispered, edging closer to him. Shinsou sat up, scooting so his back was touching the headboard. Korei felt his hand grab hers, his thumb rubbing circles into her skin soothingly. Golden-brown eyes met soft indigo ones and shivers scurried down Korei's back. "Hoshi-kun, I thought I was giving you a massage." Shinsou shrugged, his fingertips trailing up along her forearm before reaching her elbow. Korei grew anxious, wondering if her elbows were soft or not. She had been using a lot of lotion but she couldn't remember if that was working.

"Just, come here, kitten." His words made her stomach flutter, and the feeling of his other hand touching her outer thigh sent her heart into a fit. Was this okay? "Sit right–" he began guiding her onto his lap, the chubby girl awkwardly shifting so she could do as he said. When she was hovering over his lap, her knees on either side of his body, Shinsou leaned in to peck her lips. "–here. Sit down, kitten," he murmured against her pouty lips. Korei placed her hands on his shoulders, hesitating to follow through with his request.

"B-but what if I hurt you?" She asked, her voice quiet and sincere. Shinsou didn't want her to think that he couldn't deal with her being on his lap, so he just pulled away to look up at her. Korei didn't know how much it took for him to not wear his shirt around her. He was just like some of the other boys who fantasized about being intimate with their crushes and girlfriends, but he never really realized that he'd have to take his shirt off. Doing this was nerve-wracking and the only thing that made it worth it was Korei touching him. She didn't laugh or make fun of him, she didn't even fixate on the fact that his nipples were really weird-looking, or that he had acne on his shoulders. He thought about those things so much but Korei didn't even care about them. He wanted her to see that he didn't care about her insecurities in the way that she did.

"Korei, sit in my fucking lap." He looked dead at her, watching her pupils grow before she listened to him. Smirking, he patted her hip. "You can do this whenever you want to, okay? I don't care if I'm busy, if you want my attention, just sit in my lap."

"But what if you're playing your video games or doing your homework?" She asked, her hands subconsciously massaging the slight tension out of his shoulders. Shinsou shook his head, planting a sweet kiss on her nose before responding.

"I'm never busy when it comes to you."

Korei felt her heart swell as she quickly leaned in to capture his lips with her own. How could he be so sweet?

fluoxetine