(⚠︎) 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥ˢⁱˣᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

FUN PART — mature/trigger

chapter sixty-two

"A-are you sure, Toshi? I don't wanna get you in t-trouble again," Korei whispered, her bottom lip poking out in a pout as she attempted to look behind her where Shinsou sat on his knees

"A-are you sure, Toshi? I don't wanna get you in t-trouble again," Korei whispered, her bottom lip poking out in a pout as she attempted to look behind her where Shinsou sat on his knees. He was tying his capture scarf around her arms, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable. "An-and Katsuō-san is j-just down the hall!"

"Shhhh," Shinsou soothed, brushing her hair out of the way so he could press feather-light kisses to her neck. Korei shivered at the touch, unsure of how to feel. She didn't want to cause any more problems with Katsuō, but this situation made her feel strange. "It's alright, kitten. We're not doing anything bad."

"Y-you–!" Korei tried to exclaim but Shinsou covered her mouth quickly. The poor girl flushed bright red, shuffling on the carpeted floor. Her boyfriend eased himself in front of her again, his hand moving to cup her cheek instead. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't," Shinsou assured her. He pressed a gentle kiss to her lips and then moved so he was sitting on the edge of his bed. "If you're not interested in this then just let me know. We don't have to do it." He gave her one last opportunity to back out, but Korei didn't want to. It really wasn't the last chance because he'd stop whenever she asked, but still.

"I-i want to. I'm just...worried, Hitoshi," she mumbled, her gaze flickering down towards his discarded shirt. It was just near the computer chair, where their make-out session began. "Th-the door isn't even locked."

"That's the fun part," Shinsou shrugged, tucking some of Korei's hair behind her ear. "You know, you look really pretty on your knees for me," he teased her, a flicker in his eyes. Something changed in Shinsou after their nap. He woke up and he just couldn't get her out of his mind! All he wanted was to see her tied up to his bed the same way he was. He just knew that she'd look amazing. Sadly, he wasn't able to convince Korei to do that because she was much too afraid of his mother catching them. Shinsou didn't want that either, that's the last thing he wanted, but there was some sort of rush that he got when he thought about his door not being locked.

"S-stop," Korei deflected, feeling him bring her face back towards him. She stared up into those indigo eyes, her stomach fluttering as she realized what she was doing. "H-hitoshi-kun..." She began, trailing off just a little more than she meant to. Shinsou raised an eyebrow, showing her that he was listening. "I love you."

For some reason, those words never lost their impact on him. It was like he was hearing them for the first time all over again. The purple-haired male smiled cutely, his thumb teasing her bottom lip. "I love you too, kitten." With that said, he withdrew his hand from her face and started pulling his sweats down. Korei liked that he almost always wore sweatpants, there was something so...hot about it. "Now open wide for me, baby," and that's all it took for her to comply. "Good girl." Shinsou praised, pulling his cock out and pumping it a few times to get harder.