(★) 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

MESSIER — mature

chapter forty-eight

Whimpered moans were muffled against Shinsou's chapped lips

Whimpered moans were muffled against Shinsou's chapped lips. His fingers fumbled around between Korei's legs, her hands grasping onto his forearm and shoulder as she rolled her hips. Subconsciously, she was trying to get as much pleasure as she could. Consciously, she couldn't focus on anything other than Shinsou and the way his mouth tasted.

Gentle circles were rubbed over her hardened clit, the wetness continuing to build up as things heated up. Korei was breathless, mumbling his name like a fool; over and over again. She could feel her stomach tensing and she didn't know what to do or how to react. She could have just let it continue, but the fluttery feeling in her stomach was getting to be so intense! It was like an itch under her skin that just...irritated her. Before she could even tell Shinsou about the weird feeling, her body suddenly jerked and that tight feeling released. She felt like she had just run a marathon. What was this feeling?

"Feel good?" Shinsou asked after he separated their lips. Korei's grip tightened around his forearm; her weak attempt to get him to stop touching her sensitive body part. With a smirk, the purple-haired male eased his hand from between her thighs. "I didn't know you could be so loud..." He murmured, referencing the shout that tore from her bruised lips right before she practically went limp.

"Wh-what?" She panted, confused as she sat up. Her body felt very tired but she also didn't know if she was...satisfied? Had she ruined her own high again? Why did she feel like that just wasn't it? It was very obvious that something happened because there was some sort of liquid smeared all over her thighs as she shifted in the bed. "What do you mean? L-loud? I was loud?"

"You were." Shinsou nodded, slipping out of the bed and heading for the door. Korei scooted to the edge of the bed and stood on her stable legs. Realizing that she'd have to head to the bathroom and clean herself up, she was hit with that exhaustion again. Why did she have to do that? Should she ask Shinsou to help her out? No. She didn't want him to think she was too weak to do it herself. "Hungry? I can order something."

"What time is it? Shouldn't we be getting to bed?" Korei asked softly, ruffling her messy hair as she wobbled towards the bathroom. She didn't really care about getting shorts, figuring she could just grab some when she went back to the room.

"It's only eleven," he shrugged, watching her enter the bathroom. He poked his head around the corner before she could shut the door, catching sight of her flushed face. It looked even better in the fluorescent lighting of the bathroom. "And I'm not done with you yet, kitten."

"What do you mean? I-i thought–!" He cut her off with the rolling of his eyes. Of course, she'd think that they were done! Shinsou wanted to do something new, and he was almost positive that stimulating her clit was not new! He wanted to go even further! Take it to the next level and do something that they have never done before.

"Do you want to go to bed? I'll let you go to bed if you want to." He huffed, clearly upset at the idea. Neither of them realized how messed up that was, and it would only continue to get worse. "Come on, Korei. Big girl words; yes or no?"

Eyes widening, Korei felt rushed to answer that question. It sort of tugged at something inside her, making her feel like she had done something wrong. Her answer was stuck on her tongue as she stared at her boyfriend. For some reason, she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. She did want to continue, but he was being sorta...mean. Mustering up all the courage she could, her stuttering tongue delivered her response carefully. Shinsou could barely hear it, but the smirk on his face proved that he did.

"Then come on. You don't have to get cleaned up for it. The messier you are, the easier it'll be."

fluoxetine