𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥ᵗᵉⁿ

GOOD NIGHT —

chapter ten

"Get me a slice of pizza?" Shinsou asked as he focused on his game

"Get me a slice of pizza?" Shinsou asked as he focused on his game. It was some kind of war game that Korei didn't really pay much attention to. Her idea of fun differed drastically from Shinsou's, but she did enjoy sitting with him. That was before the clock read three in the morning.

Korei lugged herself out of the comfortable blanket cacoon, shivering slightly from how cold it was in the apartment. Shinsou kept the place freezing, which was perfect for cuddling but he wasn't even laying down at this point. Her small feet padded against the wooden floor, carrying her to the kitchen where the food resided.

"And one of the brownie things too!" It was strange hearing Shinsou be so expressive, but he was just another teenager like herself. Sighing, the chubby girl grabbed a clean plate from the drying rack. She smiled as she remembered how just a few hours ago they were in here doing the dishes. Times with Shinsou were...relaxing. After collecting the items he requested, she sleepily walked back to the room. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, Shin-kun." She pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, not realizing that until she had laid back down. Her entire face turned red as she internally freaked out.

Shinsou stared at his TV screen, ears red as he thought about the show of affection. Had she meant to do that? Was that just something she did? Maybe, she's just a nurturing person! Yeah, that last one sounds the most realistic. It's not like she could like him or anything. He's so...villain and she's so...Disney princess.

"G'night," she whispered, snuggling into his lavender-smelling blankets. It didn't take too long for Korei to doze off, her quiet snores heard by the purple-haired boy. He glanced behind him at her sleeping form, finishing off his food before climbing into the bed. Just as he situated himself beside her, he realized that she was cold. It made him snort as he fiddled with his controller, putting a movie on.

"It's not even that cold," he mumbled to himself, sitting his controller on the bedside table before gently shaking Korei awake. Her sleepy golden-brown eyes met his soft indigo ones and he felt his stomach do flips. "Cuddle?" The word fell from his lips and Korei didn't even answer, just started shuffling towards him as she threw the blanket onto his body.

"What time is it?" She grumbled out, placing her head onto his chest as they snuggled into each other. Shinsou's arm wrapped around her body, back propped up against his pillow so he could watch the movie.

"Like four in the morning," Shinsou shrugged, listening to her muffled grunt. He brushed his fingers through her hair, eyes trained on the television screen. Korei mumbled out some words that he couldn't exactly make out. Instead of asking her to repeat herself, he whispered a good night to her. "Good night, Saito."

"Ush mah firsh name."

Shinsou smirked, tickling the back of her neck and watching as she shivered. "Good night, Korei," he whispered out, continuing to play with her soft green hair. His mind raced with possibilities and opportunities of dating her. There was something about her that made him feel so...intrigued. He wanted to hold her forever and never let her go.

"G'night~" she hummed in response, hugging him tighter. Shinsou sighed happily, turning his gaze towards the television screen.

fluoxetine