(★) 𝕡𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

PIZZA DELIVERY — mature

chapter fifty-four

Korei's fingers were tangled in Shinsou's hair, tugging on it as he continued to grind his body against hers

Korei's fingers were tangled in Shinsou's hair, tugging on it as he continued to grind his body against hers. The bulge in his pants was very evident, and the way he rubbed against her directly stimulated her clit, which made for a very enjoyable moment. "Hitoshi~" she moaned, her eyes squeezing shut as he grunted in response.

"Fuck, o-okay, that kinda hurts..." Shinsou groaned, apologizing lowly as he pulled away from Korei. He didn't know why but he was super sensitive right now, and pressing himself against Korei hurt a lot more than before. "Sorry, kitten. I...don't know..." He tried to explain, not sure what he was even talking about.

"A-are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She asked, pushing herself up into a sitting position. Shinsou gave her this look that left her biting her tongue. "Well...is there...anything I could help with?"

"There might be..." Shinsou trailed off as he thought about his next move carefully. He didn't want Korei to be freaked out, but she had offered to touch him before. They haven't gotten around to that again because Shinsou was a little nervous to show himself off to Korei. Penises aren't pretty, that's for sure. "Would you...mind?" He mumbled out, making a motion with his hand before pointing to the tent in his shorts. Korei's flushed face lit up with excitement!

"Of course not! I-i can do that!" She smiled, shuffling onto her knees and letting Shinsou get comfortable on the bed. "N-not that I've ever done that before, b-but I think I can do it. I-i mean...h-how...?" Korei looked at Shinsou sheepishly, her hands hesitant to go near him. The purple-haired male cracked a smile, chuckling at her actions.

"I'll show you," his voice sent chills down her spine and she nodded. Shinsou did his best to push his shorts down, encouraging Korei to do the rest for him. The nervous girl complied, tossing his shorts elsewhere in the room before moving on to his boxers. Shinsou mentally prepared himself for any kind of disgust or dislike from Korei.

She didn't even acknowledge his appendage until she had succeeded in removing his underwear. Was it because she was so wildly nervous that she couldn't even say the word 'penis' in her mind? Probably...yes. As her eyes finally landed on Shinsou's hardened member, she had to admit that it wasn't that great to look at. Not that it was ugly, because she didn't think anything about Shinsou was ugly, but because it was just sort of...there?

"N-now what?" She asked softly, tearing her gaze away from his penis and looking at his face. Shinsou's cheeks were flushed, embarrassed to no end. Why was it easier to deal with Korei? Why did he feel like receiving some attention made him...gross?

Shinsou took Korei's hand into his, guiding it towards his mouth. His tired eyes locked onto Korei's as he let some spit glob onto her hand. The green-haired girl grew curious, wondering why he did that but her mind drew similarities to when he had her suck on his fingers that one time. Slowly, her hand was brought down to his member, palm pressing into the warm skin. It felt...weird.