𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ-ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

ALONE TIME —

chapter thirty-seven

Korei finished her homework around five, so she resorted to watching videos on her phone while she waited

Korei finished her homework around five, so she resorted to watching videos on her phone while she waited. Laying in Shinsou's bed without Shinsou was...strange, but it felt comforting. She liked the way it smelled, which is kind of creepy but also endearing? Korei focused on her quirk, trying to replicate the smell so that she'd always have it. It smelled like lavender but with a mix of Old Spice body wash in there that absolutely drove her insane. He smelled so good!

Cocooning herself inside of his quilt made for an exciting time. Korei rolled around as she watched her phone, giggling here and there at random things. She was enjoying it but she was also getting bored. She wanted to do something! There was nothing here to do! Besides play on Shinsou's gaming console. Would he be okay with that? She's never really played any games before so...?

Before Korei could even think about stopping herself, she was sat at the edge of the bed in her cocoon with the controller in her hand. She started the first game that she saw and nearly lost her shit when she realized it was a horror game. She wasn't too good with horror, but she'd try to get better at dealing with it. Later on down the road, she'd end up loving the horror genre.

Throughout the game, Korei mumbled to herself the way that Shinsou did while he was playing. The jump scares got so bad that she nearly swore! Korei had a way cleaner mouth than Shinsou, mainly because her grandmother rarely used any swear words herself so she wasn't introduced to them until her mother came back around. Korei simply didn't feel like saying unnecessary and vulgar things.

Another hour passed by and Korei was left staring at her phone as some random television show played in the background. She sent a text message to Shinsou and he just left her on read. Was he still training? Probably.

Huffing, Korei decided to just get a shower and then lay down. A nap wouldn't hurt her too badly, though she knew that a nap most likely meant she wouldn't be waking up until three in the morning. Worried and mildly frustrated, she snuggled up in her boyfriend's bed, in his clothes, and fell asleep. She promised herself that she'd give Shinsou a piece of her mind when he got back.

fluoxetine

Shinsou slung his bag over his shoulder, tugging his phone out to check if he had any new notifications. Training had gone on a lot longer than he anticipated, and boy was he exhausted. He just wanted to get home, take a shower, and then pass out on his bed. Seeing that he had an unread text from his mom, he checked that first.

Gonna be away for a bit. I'm staying in a hotel near the shoot so dw ✌🏼
19:08PM

Quickly typing out a response, Shinsou checked his other message and saw the previous one from Korei. He didn't get to respond because of Aizawa, so he typed up a response for her now. Before hitting send, he just closed the app and started heading towards the exit. Korei knew where he was, there's no reason for her to be asking him about it...right?

It was a relatively short walk home for Shinsou, though he did stop by the convenience store to pick up a quick snack for him and Korei. He figured that Korei would probably be asleep or something, seeing as though they almost always take a nap together after school.

The apartment was quiet when he entered it, aside from the muffled sounds of Shinsou's favorite volleyball anime coming out of his bedroom. Was Korei watching TV? She almost always falls asleep when he puts it on so he wouldn't be too surprised if she was sleeping right now.

Bending down to place his shoes next to Korei's revealed just how badly his back was aching. He needed a realignment or a massage of some sort. If he could get Korei to take care of that for him then that'd be wonderful. She has such soft hands, but she knows exactly where to put pressure. It was almost euphoric for the brainwashing quirk user. It made him wonder what it'd be like to have her hands on something else. They've just barely gotten there but something always interrupts them. However, it's not like Shinsou wants Korei to think that he only wants sexual things from her! He thinks she's amazing just as she is, and he would kill to simply hold her hand sometimes. But damn, she looked so beautiful with his hand down her shorts.

"Hey, babe-huh?" He cut himself off when he saw the blanket cocoon on his bed and heard the snores coming from his girlfriend. Why was he so surprised? He expected this! Smirking to himself, he just decided to grab a change of clothes and then kiss her on the forehead before heading for his shower. Only, he was stopped when his lips touched her skin.

"What time is it?" Korei murmured out, her voice thick with sleep. Shinsou watched her as she rubbed her eyes. She wasn't a light sleeper, so how come she woke up so easily? "Hoshi-kun? You're back~!" Her childish glee was evident as she broke out of the cocoon and bear-hugged Shinsou. "I missed you so much~!"

"I was just training, kitten. You knew that," he patted her head before falling into her slight trap and holding her tight. "You seem like you had fun."

"Nu-uh," she shook her head and sat up straighter, letting him climb into the comfortable bed as well. She was slightly more awake now, staring at the television screen as unfamiliar scenes flashed on it. "It's so boring without you. I didn't even have anything to cuddle with."

"Well, I'm here now." He shrugged, kissing her cheek before clambering out of bed again. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, thinking about his next words carefully. He didn't want them to sound too vulgar. "Once I get out of the shower, we'll cuddle and do whatever you want."

"You mean it?" Korei asked, brown eyes wide with anticipation. Shinsou snickered and nodded, grabbing a change of clothes out of his closet. "Great! I can't wait!"

The truth was that neither could Shinsou. He couldn't wait to be in his girlfriend's arms and he couldn't wait for her to be in his arms. It was always so amazing when she wrapped her arms around him. He felt like he was...safe. Korei's embrace makes him feel warm and fuzzy inside, almost as if he was sitting by a large fire in the middle of a snowstorm. She's a much-needed comfort for him...even if she doesn't know it. Right then, Shinsou swore to himself that he'd start making more time for her.

fluoxetine