𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ-ᵒⁿᵉ

NEVER FORGET — mature-ish

chapter eighty-one

Korei swayed her hips as she tied her hair into those twin pigtails that were almost a staple to her

Korei swayed her hips as she tied her hair into those twin pigtails that were almost a staple to her. Class didn't start until a little bit later, but Korei had slept through most of the night so she was well-rested. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, wasn't doing too well. He was still sleeping in the bed, mainly because he hadn't fallen asleep until the sun rose. Though there isn't much for him to do in Korei's room, he couldn't make himself fall asleep.

Music played lowly from her laptop; cute indie songs that Korei listened to whilst studying. Her taste in music differed from Shinsou's, but they did know a few of the same songs. However, Korei really just listened to music that matched her vibe.

Unbeknownst to her, Shinsou was stirring and slowly waking up. "Good morning~" the groggy voice that belonged to her boyfriend sent chills down her spine. Why did she like that so much? He sounded so...hot when he was just waking up. "You look...beautiful," he cleared his throat, ruffling his messy hair before tossing the blankets off of him. Korei grinned and moved to greet him with a hug and a wet kiss on his cheek, which left Shinsou wanting more.

"Good morning, baby! How did you sleep?" She was so giddy and cheerful that Shinsou didn't want to ruin it by telling her he hadn't slept last night. The last two hours of sleep were all he needed, but he knew Korei would be worried about him if he told her. He didn't really feel like dealing with the constant texts throughout the day, asking if he was okay or too exhausted. She'd probably try to feed him...which doesn't sound too bad.

"Hmm, I slept fine, kitten. How 'bout you?" He asked, careful not to make her smell his morning breath. His cute girlfriend removed herself from the bed and went back to staring in the mirror as she tied her tie and told him about her perfect night of rest. She wanted to go into detail about her dream but decided that it was best she didn't. There wasn't enough time to do anything before they had to leave for class, but she might be willing to risk that some other day.

After hearing about the two parties today, Korei expected the dormitories to be pretty much empty tonight. This allowed her and Shinsou to have some actual alone time, which could mean something serious. Would tonight be the night that they go even further? Probably not, mainly because Korei still didn't know what a condom did! She was also curious if there was any way that she could...'study' the sexual experience so she didn't make any mistakes. Maybe Shinsou knows some, seeing as though he seems to know a lot about sexual things.

"I'm using some of your mouth wash, okay?" Shinsou asked, drawing his girlfriend from her thoughts as he poked his head out of the restroom. Korei glanced over at him, nodding and telling him to use whatever while she continued getting ready. He noticed her messing with some make-up and he felt a little bummed out. Korei doesn't need make-up, she's perfect as she is! It doesn't hurt to enhance certain things but Shinsou just didn't personally like make-up on his girlfriend...not now, anyway. He might grow to like it one day...especially if Korei keeps wearing it.