(⚠︎) 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

LOST MEANINGS — trigger

chapter ninety-four

search engine

what are you supposed to do when you think someone else is attractive but you're in a relationship?

When having a crush while in a relationship is OK (and when it's NOT)
feeling attracted to someone is usually harmless...but acting on those feelings is a different story...

Attracted to someone else? Losing your spark? Cheating?
he's boring, they're hot, you're horny...do the math...

Is it normal to be attracted to other people when dating someone?
you wanna know if it's alright to find someone else good-looking while in a relationship? keep reading...

Being honest, you find them attractive. It's OK! I do too!
god, they're so freaking hot and you can't get them out of your mind? is your partner okay with it...

log off

Korei sighed and turned her computer off, feeling extremely defeated. It's not like she was still thinking about Sero, but she just felt so guilty for even thinking that someone else was good to look at! After typing her question into the search bar, she had decided to tell Shinsou about the whole thing. Heck, she didn't even feel like getting a smoothie!

The green-haired girl focused on applying some lip gloss, knowing that her boyfriend would be coming back from his second shower soon. Even if they didn't go anywhere, she wanted to make sure that she had lip gloss on. Korei has an obsession with making her lips seriously shiny but Shinsou can't seem to keep his mouth off of hers when he sees that. It's like he wants to ruin the gloss, which is what Korei wants as well.

Grabbing her phone and bag of necessities for sleeping over in Shinsou's dorm, she figured that she'd send her boyfriend a text letting him know that she was going to his room.

baby boy 🥺💖

'babe, im gonna take a lil catnap in your dorm until you get done with your shower and stuff, okay???'
13:29 PM

'wuv youuu 😽'
13:29 PM

'wuv u 2 kitten 😽💝'
13:29 PM

'ill be out in a bit, maybe then you can recreate that pic for me? 🥴'
13:30 PM

'ill be out in a bit, maybe then you can recreate that pic for me? 🥴'13:30 PM