𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

TEA KETTLE — mature-ish

chapter twenty-six

Korei put the tea kettle on the stove as Shinsou went to wake his mother up and inform her of Aizawa's presence

Korei put the tea kettle on the stove as Shinsou went to wake his mother up and inform her of Aizawa's presence. The erasure hero was wishing he hadn't stopped by so early, realizing that he could have gotten at least an hour or two of sleep.

Korei didn't know exactly if she should have said something to him or not, but she wanted to attempt small talk. Aizawa was one of the teachers at Yuuei that she didn't know much about, but he seemed interesting.

"So, are you here to tell Toshi just how awesome he was at the festival?" She asked, sitting down on the couch across from where Aizawa sat. His tired eyes hid his true emotions from the poor girl who already struggled with reading people. "He made a great name for himself."

"He relied too much on his quirk," Aizawa spoke, not at all bothering to ask her why she was here. He remembered Korei vaguely from the festival, seeing as though she failed to complete the first obstacle. "But he has potential."

"'Course he has potential. He's a Shinsou after all," Katsuō practically announced as she walked out into the living room. Her silk kimono was pulled tightly around her body showing off nearly all of her curves. "Pardon my appearance, dear. I wasn't aware we'd be having visitors. I'm Katsuō Shinsou, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you," she bowed respectfully towards Aizawa, who had stood from his seat to show mutual respect.

"Shota Aizawa," he replied, remaining professional. Korei could sense the slightest sparks of a connection so she quickly excused herself to the kitchen. Shinsou was digging through the pantry for something to eat, deciding on a snack cake of some sort.

"They seem like they like each other," she teased, glancing back over her shoulders to catch a glimpse of Katsuō laughing. Shinsou did the same, shrugging and murmuring about how they just met.

"They seem...distracted." The glimmer in his eyes sent shivers down her spine. Should she have felt so...excited? Why is it that her heart nearly burst in her chest when Shinsou grabbed her by the wrist and snuck off to his room? There was one thought in Korei's mind: Shinsou. "Thanks for giving me that massage last night, kitten. Maybe I could give you one tonight?" He teased, a smirk on his face once they were in his room. Korei whimpered, nodding slowly. Shinsou's door was shut and she just stared at him with bright eyes.

Her breath caught in her throat as Shinsou tilted her face upwards, his pointer finger and thumb still holding onto her chin as he leaned in to close the gap between their mouths. Slowly, he deepened the kiss, tilting his head more to the side. Korei's eyes fluttered shut, having forgotten to do that first. You'd think that with all of the practice they've been doing, she'd know what to do, but no. It's almost every time that she forgets. She's just so captivated by the way Shinsou looks when he's moving in for a kiss. He didn't know that she watched him, and if he did then it would probably freak him out. Korei has committed his face to memory already, able to memorize exactly what he looks like when he's not even in the room.

Korei was pulled from her thoughts when Shinsou swapped spots with her. Now, her back was pressed against the door and his mouth was still on hers. Korei could feel his knee creep towards her thighs, separating them so he could comfortably fit his knee between them. His hands dropped from her face, one of them clasping onto her own and the other settling on her hip.

His tongue pushed through her parted lips, making the girl glad that she had brushed her teeth earlier! Shinsou's tongue tasted faintly of the honey bun he ate for breakfast. Korei didn't know how to feel about it, not really caring for the honey bun but enjoying her boyfriend's kiss.

They separated, Korei needing to breathe because she hadn't figured out how to breathe during a kiss. She panted, looking up at Shinsou with twinkling eyes. He smirked when he noticed the thin trail of spit connecting them, licking his lips to break the string. That little motion made Korei's stomach feel all fluttery, her thighs subconsciously squeezing together. A larger smirk claimed Shinsou's lips when he felt Korei's legs close around his own. He loved the way she was affected by this!

"Kitten," the way he practically purred the word made Korei feel all tingly everywhere. He had this look in his eyes as if he was about to devour the treat he's been wanting for a while. "Can I touch you?"

Nodding excitedly, Korei wordlessly answered his question. She didn't know what he meant exactly but she couldn't wait to feel it! A quiet gasp escaped her mouth when she felt his hand brush over the front of her shorts. She didn't expect it at all, but she definitely didn't want to stop him.

She was so sensitive that it made Shinsou's gentlest grazes feel like direct touches. Korei felt as though electricity had replaced the blood in her veins, her nerves going wild. "H-hoshi," she whimpered out, blushing bright red. The purple-haired boy looked up from where his knuckles skimmed over the front of her borrowed shorts. She opened her mouth to ask for more, wanting him to stop with the teasing. Her lips formed the first letter but it was cut off by the loud squeal of the tea kettle in the kitchen. In the shock, Shinsou put slightly more pressure on the area before yanking his hand away. He wasn't afraid to touch Korei, but he was afraid of what his mother would do if she found out.

"Dammit, Hitoshi! Get your ass out here and get this tea kettle!" The shouting caused the two flustered teens to rush out of the room and attempt to act as though nothing had happened between them. It wasn't obvious what they were doing, but Katsuō had her suspicions.

"My apologies, Katsuō-san! I-i forgot I put it on!" Korei bowed over and over again, apologies spewing from her mouth as Shinsou took care of the tea.

"It's fine, sweetie. Just don't forget next time, okay?"

"Yes ma'am! I promise it won't happen again!"

fluoxetine