𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕖ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

TOUCH ME —

chapter thirty-four

"Korei, dishes. You, boy, help her out." Gran demanded, snapping her fingers at the pair who were making googly eyes at each other. The old lady stood from her stop at the table, knees and ankles popping loudly. Korei offered to help her walk to her room, but Gran denied it. "Duvshanit, do your chores. Tomorrow morning I'll be heading out to your Auntie's. Will you be here after school?"

"If it's alright with you, Gran. I'd like to go and spend the night at Hitoshi's home again. Is that okay?" Korei asked, she and her boyfriend collecting the dishes on the table. Gran thought for a moment before shrugging.

"Don't forget to blow the candle out for your Grampy. I don't want you burning my house down." Gran grumbled before waddling off. Korei hummed and then headed towards the kitchen. She placed the dirty dishes into the sink as Shinsou carried some in as well.

"I can do it on my own if you'd like to get your shower, Hoshi. I should be done quickly, there aren't many dishes." Korei explained, pouring some soap onto a sponge and running the hot water over it. Shinsou stared at her emotionlessly, just watching as she did what she had to. His large hand was placed on her hip, his chin resting on her shoulder as he mumbled out his response.

"Your gran needs to get a dishwasher." His deep voice made Korei's body react in the best way possible. How did he have such a deep voice? Not fair! She was shocked when he silently joined her in washing dishes, lightly bumping her to the side so there was room for the both of them. Neither of them said anything, just did the dishes in peace. It made Korei feel very content with life.

After the dishes were complete, the pair headed back to Korei's room. Shinsou entered first, allowing Korei to shut the door. She showed him her secret way of locking the door. Sometimes, she'd lock the door just because it made her feel...safe. It was as if she was locking out the fact that her grandmother had locked her in.

"It's not the best way, but it's better than nothing," Korei mumbled out, motioning to her makeshift lock. Shinsou hummed in agreement, observing the sketchy-looking lock. He wanted to ask where she had learned it from but figured that she looked it up on the internet or something. "So, do you want to get your bath first?"

"I don't care." His words made Korei giggle. Of course, he didn't care. He was fine with whatever. "I'll go first. After you get out, we can cuddle." The way he said it so casually made Korei's heart race. She wanted to cuddle with him all the time.

"Toshi?" Korei asked, fidgeting with her shirt as she stared at the ground. Her eyes flitted up to meet his, an innocent glint in them that let Shinsou know she was about to say something completely not innocent.  "A-are you go-gonna...touch me again?"

Shinsou's ears went red, his cheeks following suit as he averted his gaze. His hand went up to rub the back of his neck. "Do you want me to?"

"Y-yeah?" She whispered, her face feeling physically too hot. She sighed and brushed her hands through her hair nervously. "I-i mean, I don't want to make you do it if you don't want to. I-it's not like I have to have you do it. I just want you to...but you don't have to! L-like, maybe we can just g-get our showers and the-then, if, and only if you want to do that then we can. I-i was ju-just thinking because you said you weren't done with me a-and I'm not sure what that means but I was...hoping it meant that." Korei rambled, not even making sense to herself. Shinsou listened, trying his best to comprehend it. A smirk claimed his lips and he couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"You're adorable," Shinsou spoke, his hand reaching up to caress her cheek. Korei's blush deepened and she stared up at him with big brown eyes. The purple-haired male brushed his thumb over her plump bottom lip before leaning down to kiss her. It was gentle, feeling almost as if he was simply grazing his lips over hers. Her eyes fluttered shut, a dreamy sigh leaving her mouth. Shinsou chuckled and pulled away just the slightest. "After our showers, I'll touch you wherever you want me to, kitten."

fluoxetine