(★) 𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ-ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

FAKING IT — mature

chapter thirty-five

"It's almost two in the morning," Korei mumbled out, only feeling the slightest bit tired

"It's almost two in the morning," Korei mumbled out, only feeling the slightest bit tired. She and Shinsou had just finished playing doctor so she wasn't even close to exhausted. "Are you sleepy?"

Shinsou was a mess. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were glazed over, bottom lip bitten to the point where he could taste the iron in his blood. Slowly moving his arm from his forehead, he stared up at the white ceiling. How could Korei be so...giddy? How come she wasn't tired? After that, Shinsou needed a nap...or maybe a coma. His energy was drained.

"Hoshi?" Korei repeated, moving so she was looking down at him. Shinsou's stomach fluttered when she came into view, her green hair tickling his neck as she hovered over him.

"Hi." He hummed, reaching up to brush his knuckles over her cheek. Korei giggled, slowly situating herself so she was sitting on his lap. She reciprocated his actions, watching as he nuzzled into her gentle touch.

"Hi," she responded finally, leaning a little closer to peck his lips. Shinsou blinked, grasping onto her arms and tugging her back in for another kiss as she tried to pull away. Yet another giggle tumbled from the girl's lips, unknowingly igniting a fire under Shinsou's skin. "Hoshi-kun, you should get some sleep. We'll have to leave for school in a few hours." Korei's words came out muffled against his mouth, the purple-haired male whining lowly. He didn't want to go to school, he just wanted to cuddle with her all day.

"And leave you to clean up by yourself?" He managed out, pulling away to search her face for any sign of irritation. Why did this girl want to take care of him? How come she never did anything selfish? "Your Gran would kill you if she found out about...us."

"I know, I know," she waved off, scooting back so he could sit up, but she didn't climb out of his lap just yet. "She definitely would, but you don't have to do anything. I caused the mess so I should clean it up." Shinsou chuckled, his hand on her cheek as he guided her lips to his again.

"You're right, kitten, you did cause it." He hummed, his hand slowly skimming over her chest and side, groping where appropriate. "I'm not tired if you want me to help you...or if you want to do something else."

"Y-you want to help me clean up?" Korei asked, her hand pressed against his chest. Shinsou licked his lips, heavy eyelids fluttering as he gazed at her. She felt his hands on her hips and then her thighs, the firm grip making her breath hitch in her throat. "Th-that's sweet of you, To-toshi."

"Korei," he soothed, watching her cheeks flush insanely bright. Korei nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt his large hands on her clothed butt. He had touched far more sensitive places but she just felt so sexy when he did that. "You should let me feel your heartbeat again."