𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

PIERCINGS — mature-ish

chapter fifty-eight

"So, how many piercings do you actually have?" Shinsou asked as his fingers toyed with the dangling earrings in Korei's ears

"So, how many piercings do you actually have?" Shinsou asked as his fingers toyed with the dangling earrings in Korei's ears. She had bought some while out shopping earlier, something she did while Shinsou napped. She made sure to pick up things for the apartment as well, per the request of Katsuō. "I can only see the two."

"Well, I actually only have those two," she hummed, brushing her hair back to show him better. "I have my earlobes double pierced, and then I have a piercing that healed at the top of my ear," she explained, letting Shinsou examine the piercings. "Since it's healed up, I don't really consider it a piercing anymore."

"Why don't you get them pierced again?" He asked, his hand moving away from her ear. Korei shrugged, turning away from him to focus on putting the grocery away. Shinsou leaned against the counter, watching and only helping when he felt like it. Waking up at four in the afternoon left him feeling extremely groggy and tired.

"I could, but I've just never had the time to go out and get it done. W-well, I've had the time...I just...haven't done it? I even thought about piercing it myself but I'm kinda scared," she rambled on, making sure to put everything where she knew it was supposed to go. Shinsou listened to her words, nodding along to show that he understood even though she wasn't looking at him.

"I can pierce them for you," he shrugged, taking the reusable bags that Korei had emptied and folded them up to put back in the cabinet. "I pierced my own ears so I know how to do it. Plus, I promise it won't get infected."

Korei turned to look at him with this excitement in her eyes. It was clear that she thought his offer was marvelous, but she also didn't want to be too much of a burden to him. Well, based on the few months that she's known Shinsou, she can say that he wouldn't have offered if he didn't want to do it. It wouldn't hurt anything but her ears...and maybe they could even do matching piercings!

"Can we do matching piercings?" She asked, standing on the tips of her toes as her hands clasped together in front of her. She was currently begging him for the matching piercings, but would he say yes? "I wanna have two piercings along the sides of my ears if you're comfortable doing that!"

"Matching?" He asked her, slightly confused by why she'd want that. When was he not confused by Korei? Seriously, she's currently dating a weakling with a villainous quirk when she could easily get with anyone else! Shinsou wholeheartedly believed that she could pull anyone she wanted. Though, this actually wasn't the case. Sure, some of the boys in her year found her very attractive, but most of them were a bit harsh to her. Older guys seemed to be the only ones that showed Korei attention, well...that was before she met Shinsou, of course. After that, it seemed like lots of guys her age started voicing their liking towards her, which was very flattering. "What's the point? Most people have matching piercings anyway."