𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚 𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᵒⁿᵉ

DENKI KAMINARI —

chapter fifty-one

"Hi, Shinsou!" Someone shouted as the couple passed by them

"Hi, Shinsou!" Someone shouted as the couple passed by them. The purple-haired male just smiled sheepishly and nodded. Korei felt a little ignored but she also felt proud that people were noticing her boyfriend! Hopefully, no girls try to get with him though.

"Sorry, I didn't know people were...talking to me now," he mumbled out, squeezing her hand a little tighter. Korei giggled and waved it off, telling him that he was practically a celebrity now. Shinsou chuckled, shaking his head at her. "I don't think that's true."

"Come on, babe! I'm sure people are starting to see you for what you truly are! You're a hero, Hitoshi! People can see that!" He stared at her, unsure of how to react. On one hand, he wanted to humbly deny her observations, but on the other, he just wanted to revel in the compliments. "You're meant to be a hero, Toshi."

"...thanks...?" He blushed furiously, so flustered by her flattery. Korei always knew what to say to make him feel good about himself. It's like she was inside of his head and could tell exactly when he felt down on himself. "You know," he began, making eye contact with Korei to make sure that she understood what he was saying. "I'm not going to break up with you just because other people are showing interest in me."

"Wh-what? Who said that you were?" Korei asked, blushing out of embarrassment because she was thinking about it. How did Shinsou know? Better yet, why did she feel like he was actually going to do that?

"I'm just letting you know, kitten. I don't have eyes for anyone else. I just want you, and you alone." He clarified, giving her a cute little wink that made her knees go weak. "I have to go talk to Mr. Aizawa but I'll see you in class, okay?"

"Y-yeah!" Korei nodded, stuttering slightly as her heartbeat picked up. Shinsou walked away and she quickly buried her face in her hands. Why was her boyfriend so hot?! He made her thoughts so impure while she was in school! Luckily she wasn't born a male because then she'd definitely have all sorts of issues when it came to her thoughts.

"Hey, are you okay?" Came a voice that Korei had only heard once or twice before. The blond boy definitely wasn't someone that she knew personally but she did remember meeting him earlier with Shinsou. "My bad, I kinda thought you were crying. I can't just stand aside and let a pretty girl cry."

"Oh, uh...thanks?" Her voice was so quiet compared to his. "Sorry to bother you." She apologized and the blond just laughed.

"Bother me? Yeah right. I'm never bothered by cute girls," he smirked before deciding to reintroduce himself to her. "If you've forgotten, I'm Denki Kaminari. I know your boyfriend, but only a little bit. He's kind of a buzz kill but it's cool with me."

"Well, I remember who you are, Denki-kun," she smiled sweetly, causing a blush to coat Denki's cheeks. She really was just too adorable. "Has Hitoshi finally warmed up to you?"

"Kinda sorta? I wouldn't say we're friends exactly. I've talked to him and only really gotten a response once or twice. He did use his quirk on me just to get me to leave him alone, but I don't scare easily," he grinned, dusting off his shoulder jokingly. Korei giggled at his stupid action, finding it to be pretty funny. "He's got this look that lets me know he's popular with the ladies, however, he's pretty devoted to you so that means I can shoot my shot as his slightly cooler and hotter friend, ya know?"

"You're funny, Denki-kun," she had to admit that much. The blond bowed before offering his arm out to her.

"Let me walk you to your class? I swear I have no ulterior motives with you, just being friendly," he clarified with a gentle smile. Korei chuckled and slipped her arm into his, trusting him completely. "However, I do plan on using this as a way to get Shinsou to like me. I don't think it'll work the way I want it to but I've already gone too far."

"Now that I think about it, he might get upset with you," Korei confessed, walking with Denki in the direction of her classroom. "But, he is going to talk with Mr. Aizawa, and from what I've heard, that's Class 1-A's teacher, right?"

"Damn, I probably should have stuck around. Sero said this would happen too. I need to listen to him more, he's like...psychic or some shit."

"Really now? Do you think you could introduce us? I'd like to know my future."

"I'll see what I can do, Korei. I'll see what I can do."

fluoxetine