(★) 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖ᵖˡᵘˢ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

BROKE — mature

bonus chapter four

Korei shuffled further into Shinsou's chest, listening to him sigh and then wrap his arm around her

Korei shuffled further into Shinsou's chest, listening to him sigh and then wrap his arm around her. Denki's quiet snores made the green-haired girl smile sadly and hold him tighter. The poor boy was having a really shitty week, especially since his mother decided to just disappear. When Denki explained his situation to the couple, he tried to include as much of the bullshit as possible but he sort of lost track of it all after a bit. His relationship with his mother had been extremely rocky ever since she started dating this new guy that Denki didn't get along with. Because of this, the blond and his mother would constantly argue and fight, which would eventually lead to Denki's mother just ignoring his phone calls and text messages for as long as she deemed fit. Then she'd just call him out of the blue and act like nothing was wrong, which hurt Denki even more but at least he wasn't having anxiety attack after anxiety attack because he was so worried about her. Neither Shinsou nor Korei knew what to say, simply listening to the boy as he cried himself to sleep.

"Hey," Shinsou mumbled quietly, nuzzling his nose against the back of Korei's neck. The green-haired girl jerked a little, giggling about how ticklish that was. The brainwashing quirk-user just hummed, sensually caressing her forearm with his fingertips. Korei tried to ignore it, turning her head to whisper that he needed to wait until Denki was okay and out of the room. That answer kind of pissed Shinsou off but it's not like he was about to throw his hurt friend out of the room just because he's horny. He was tempted but he wouldn't actually ever do that. "You're so boring." He teased her, moving his hand to rest on her hip.

"Hush," Korei rolled her eyes, returning back to nurturing the sleeping Denki in her arms. His hair was so soft, his head pressed against her chest as he curled on the bed. The way that he was holding onto Korei made Shinsou jealous, but he was only letting it slide since he felt bad for Denki. If he had a shit mother like that then he'd want to hold onto his best friend like that as well...and from the way that Korei talked about him, Shinsou figured that the two were the best of friends. It did worry him that Denki was the guy Korei told him about...but he never questioned her any further. He didn't want to. Thinking that Korei didn't want to be with him anymore just hurt too much. He knew that she'd probably end up hating him after they break up, but he doesn't want her to not love him anymore. Ruining what they have isn't the plan, he just doesn't want to hurt Korei anymore. He doesn't want to see her with anyone else though, and just the thought alone pissed him off even more.

"Just give me a minute?" He asked, his breath warm on her neck. She shivered with excitement, hating that he was doing this to her. She should be taking care of Denki! What the hell is wrong with Shinsou? Why does he want to do stuff when there's someone else in the room? I-is...is he into that? Well...if Korei thought about it long enough she found it pretty...tantalizing too. She'd very much enjoy being with Shinsou and...someone else at the same time. Denki? She's not too sure but it's not like she hasn't had a dream about kissing him and...other stuff. Does that make her a terrible girlfriend? She's never tried to go after Denki, but she doesn't stop him when he touches her and stuff...that's not right, is it?