𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

RESPECT WOMEN —

chapter fifty-two

"Dude, have you met Korei Saito from Class 1-C?" Denki asked Sero as he plopped down in the desk in front of him

"Dude, have you met Korei Saito from Class 1-C?" Denki asked Sero as he plopped down in the desk in front of him. Sero looked up from Ojiro's phone, shaking his head.

"No, is she cute? Did you give her my number or something?" Sero asked before apologizing to Ojiro and telling him to just send the video to him so he could watch it later. Denki hummed, grabbing onto the back of the seat that he was sitting improperly in.

"Super cute, my friend. The only thing is that she's taken," the blond watched as Sero's face dropped. "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure she wants to meet you. I may or may not have put a good word in for you," he winked and Sero just rolled his eyes at him.

"You need to stop telling people that I'm psychic. Do you know how many people have contacted me to ask for their fortune? I've started sending back fortune cookie sayings!" The black-haired male threw his hands up before suddenly stopping. His black eyes narrowed and he looked suspiciously at his friend. "Why'd you wink at me? Is she having relationship problems? Who's she with? Do you think I could pull her?"

"No relationship issues that I know of. But hey, I don't know everything. I definitely think you could pull her, she seems to like guys who aren't as good-looking as her," he said, stroking his chin. He suddenly got quieter as he mumbled to himself. "But Shinsou is pretty hot."

"WHAT?! Sh-she's dating Shinsou?!" Sero exclaimed, drawing some attention to him and Denki. Most of the students in Class 1-A just ignored them, knowing that they were simply too eccentric for their own good. "And you said she's better looking?! And you think I could get with her?!"

"Are we just going to skim over the fact that he said you could get with her only because she likes ugly guys?" Ojiro asked, putting his two cents in even though no one asked.

"I didn't say that!" Denki shouted, shocked that Ojiro would say such a thing. "I'd never call Sero ugly! How could you think so lowly of me, Ojiro?! I said that she likes guys who aren't as good-looking as she is. Point in case, or...case in point, she's currently in a relationship with Hitoshi Shinsou and, in my opinion, he's not as good-looking as her. She could get the hottest guy in this class with no effort." Denki rambled, creating a list of all the guys in his class that he thought would look good with Korei.

"What's being said about me?" Kirishima asked as he scooted his desk towards the trio. "I heard 'hottest guy' and I knew it had to be about me," he joked, leaning on his fist as he waited for his friends to fill him in. "What's up?"

"There's this really hot girl that's dating Hitoshi Shinsou from Class 1-C," Sero made a motion with his hands. "Ya know, the guy with the crazy hair and the brainwashing quirk? Kinda looks like he could be Mr. Aizawa's kid?" Kirishima nodded as he remembered what kid they were talking about. "Yeah, well, Kaminari said that he thinks I could pull her if she wasn't with Shinsou. What d'ya think? Have you met her?"

"What's her name?" Kirishima asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Denki took the reigns from Sero, informing the redhead all about Korei and what she looked like. "Green hair? I think I saw her at the Sports Festival. Yeah, I was gonna go talk to her but someone pulled her off. Wait, she's dating Shinsou?!"

"Yeah!" Sero and Denki chorused, causing Ojiro and Kirishima to sweatdrop. The tape quirk user continued talking. "So do you think I could steal her from Shinsou like Kaminari said?"

"Once again, I didn't say that. People need to stop putting words in my mouth," Denki sighed before turning towards Kirishima. He did want to know what he thought about the mental pairing he had done. It probably wouldn't happen, but Denki did like to mess with Sero sometimes. It's not like he'd actually try to go after her...right? "But what d'ya think, Kiri? Could Sero smash?"

"I-i don't know man. She seems like a really nice girl so...maybe?"

"Are you saying it'd be out of pity?! Damn, that's harsh." Ojiro mumbled as Sero nearly died from the rudeness.

"Wow, Kiri. Hanging out with Kacchan has really changed you, hasn't it?" Denki joked, fanning the fainted Sero with a notebook. Kirishima apologized, trying to explain that he didn't mean it like that.

"I'm just saying! I'm not good at determining things like that! You'd have to talk to her first, right? Th-that's how girls are...?" He grew flustered, knowing that it's not like you can just walk right up to someone and ask to sleep with them. That's so...strange to him. "Like, you gotta go on a date and treat hi-her right. Show her a good time and then...right?"

"I don't think Kirishima's been on a date, you guys." Denki whisper-shouted, eyes wide. Kirishima flushed red and just waved his hands around as Sero and Ojiro asked him about it.

"I-i've been on a date before! J-just not with...a girl. It's not a big deal, but I know you're not supposed to treat a girl like they'll just climb into your bed after you've told them your name. Girls are pretty complicated..." The three boys listened to what he had to say, though only two of them really paid attention. Ojiro wasn't interested in anyone so he didn't bother to listen too close. "But they're also not? It's easier to talk to them if you don't look at them like they're trophies or something. But also don't treat them like dirt. Just...treat them like people."

"Got it, respect women," Sero smirked, reaching over to oat Kirishima on the shoulder. "I'll definitely use that tactic when I steal Shinsou's girlfriend like Denki said I could."

"I didn't say that!"

fluoxetine