(★) 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥ᵖˡᵘˢ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

HURT — mature

bonus chapter three

Shinsou's lips ghosted over Korei's, his ego inflating thanks to her panted praise

Shinsou's lips ghosted over Korei's, his ego inflating thanks to her panted praise. She was thoroughly enjoying the size of his two fingers and how well he used them, that much being evident in the way she clutched onto him.

"Hih—!!" She cut herself off with a loud gasp, her head tilting back as pleasure washed over her. Shinsou pulled away slowly, his fingers continuing to pump in and out of Korei's heated core. His thumb was pressed against her clit, rolling over the sensitive nub. "—T-toshi!"

He watched with pride, working Korei right up to the edge and easing her through that climax. She looked absolutely gorgeous in that moment, making Shinsou's heart lurch. Leaning forward to capture her lips against his, he carefully removed his fingers from her spasming cunt. Korei didn't want him to do that, whimpering and whining against his mouth as she attempted to thrust her hips forward.

"Toshi~!" She was cut off by him deepening the kiss. Shinsou's heart was beating furiously in his chest; blood rushing through his ears. He didn't know what to do with himself, wanting to make this moment as magical as it could be with the little knowledge he had. Damnit, he should have bought roses or something to make Korei feel more special! He's not doing enough to make her feel good, is he?

Instead of entertaining that thought any further, he was pulled back to reality by the feeling of his girlfriend's soft hands massaging up and down his sides. He grabbed onto her thigh, the juices on his fingers smearing against her skin. Their lips part and Korei began to lovingly nip at his jaw before moving down his neck.

Her hands dropped from his sides, her mouth detaching from his neck so she could look down between them. Her forehead rested against Shinsou's chest, breathing labored and heavy. Without any hesitation, she undid the buttons on his pants and then unzipped the zipper. Shinsou stepped out of his pants when they fell, kicking them behind him while Korei's fingers tugged on the elastic of his briefs.

Shinsou stared at the reflection of Korei's bare back, his eyes tracing over every fold before taking in the way her skirt splayed out around her lower half, blocking it from view. Absentmindedly, he reached toward the fabric and started lifting it up. Korei giggled at his actions, tugging the front of his underwear down as he eased her forward so he could grope her butt.

"Toshi, you're so weird," she teased him, raising her hand to her mouth to spit on it before grabbing his hardening length. Shinsou thought her touch felt absolutely amazing, scoffing at her remark as he continued to stare at the reflection of him groping her butt.

"You have a nice ass, Korei," he simply spoke, grunting softly when Korei's thumb rolled over the tip of his dick. He sucked in a deep breath, silently thanking God or whatever being was up there for giving him Korei.