𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

DOCTOR — mature-ish

chapter thirty-two

Korei stood there, shocked

Korei stood there, shocked. She'd later swear that her heart stopped beating at that moment. Forgetting where she was, she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Her response was whispered into his ear as tears rolled down her reddened cheeks. "I love you too."

Shinsou felt like he was about to vomit, holding Korei as tight as he could. Was this really happening or was it all just a dream? "You mean it?" He prompted softly, a comforting hand placed on her back as they separated. Korei brushed the happy tears from her eyes, staring up at her tall boyfriend before nodding.

"Yes, Toshi. I love you too." As soon as those words left her perfectly plump lips, Shinsou smashed his slightly chapped ones against them. Korei immediately responded to the kiss by deepening it, allowing Shinsou to slip his tongue into her mouth. As things began to heat up, Korei stepped back into her room.

Shinsou pulled away slowly, his eyes trained on the saliva that trailed between their mouths. His cheeks were flushed and his tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth as he panted quietly. Hands grasped her cheeks and he very aggressively began kissing her again. Korei was stunned for a few seconds before complying and returning the passion and fire. Her enjoyment of the kiss was very evident in the way that she caressed his body.

Their lips hesitantly pulled apart once more, both parties staring into the other's eyes before realizing that they needed to shut the door. Instead of returning to their heated make-out, Korei gave him a little tour of her room. She showed him where she kept her futon, and how to use the bathroom/washer and dryer, and then she just showed him a few of her favorite posters. Shinsou enjoyed it, though it didn't look it. Spending time with Korei was the best thing in the world for him. He could literally sit around and do nothing with her.

"No TV?" He asked, seeing that Korei's room was television-less. The green-haired girl nodded, explaining to him that her grandmother didn't really let her watch TV all that much because she thought it would rot her brain. "No wonder why you're such a good student, you literally have nothing else to focus on in your free time."

"Not true! I still have a phone and other hobbies! Like reading manga!" Korei exclaimed, smacking his shoulder playfully. "I'm just a good student because I apply myself."

"I think it's mostly just because you're bored. But don't worry kitten," he brushed his knuckles over her cheek, his gaze trailing all over her face. "You've got me to focus on now."

Korei blushed furiously, feeling her heartbeat pick up. All she could think about was the way his lips felt on hers, how his fingers tweaked her nipples, and how her pulse was suddenly drumming harshly against her neck and wrist...as well as between her legs. Her hand reached for his, squeezing it as she smiled innocently. "You've got my attention, Hoshi. What would you like to do while we wait for my gran to cook dinner?"

Shinsou licked his lips, smirking when he heard that she had permitted him to choose what activity they'd partake in. "Let's play doctor."

fluoxetine