𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕨ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

ARE THEY NEW — mature-ish

chapter forty-three

Korei sat her bag on Shinsou's desk, opened it up, and began to pull her books out

Korei sat her bag on Shinsou's desk, opened it up, and began to pull her books out. She was under the impression that her boyfriend would want to take a nap after he got out of the bathroom, so she was just getting her stuff ready so she could study while he was asleep. Even though she was tired, midterms were coming up and she was not about to let herself fall behind. If she didn't score in the top five, her grandmother would have her withdrawn from the school so fast that it'd be like Korei was never even there.

Due to her not focusing on her task at hand, she accidentally knocked the cup of pens off of Shinsou's desk. Mumbling her form of a curse word under her breath, Korei knelt to the ground, grabbing the cup and collecting the pens that didn't roll away. Huffing, she realized that some pens had rolled underneath the desk. Drawing similarities between now and a previous incident, Korei chuckled to herself and then crawled halfway under the desk to reach for the escaped pens.

Shinsou entered his room with a towel on his head, the quick shower he took was really just to make sure he didn't smell like sweat. Korei never had to worry about her smell, so Shinsou made sure that she never had to worry about his smell as well. Cocking his head to the side in confusion, he took in the sight of Korei's skirt-clad rump in the air. What was she doing on the floor? The more she leaned forward, the more her skirt hitched up and revealed her rather tight bright red panties. From what Shinsou could see, they were a size too small. To test this theory, he walked over there and got on his knees.

"Hoshi-kun, you're out of the shower so fas-oh!" Korei felt his hand on her back, lightly pushing her forward again before she could shuffle her way out from under the desk. Blushing furiously, she felt her boyfriend's hands on her hips. Her mind began to run wild and she submitted completely.

Shinsou flipped her skirt up, humming as he took in the way her underwear looked like it was digging into her skin. He struggled with slipping his finger under it, pulling the garment up a little bit to reveal the deep red marks in her skin. Sucking his teeth, Shinsou shook his head. What the hell is wrong with this girl? Why is she wearing underwear that's too small for her? Huffing angrily, he reached up to pull the underwear off.

"Wha-WHA?! HITOSHI! Wha-what are you doing?!" Korei squeaked, hurriedly turning around and shoving his hands away from her. At the last minute, her mind kicked itself into gear, reminding her that she hadn't shaved within the past month. "S-stop! Y-you-we've! Never!" Her words were all jumbled together and it made Shinsou's head kind of hurt. He realized now that it did seem like he was being sexual, which wasn't completely the case, but instead of explaining it to Korei, he just rolled his eyes at her and grabbed her leg. One single tug brought her sliding across the floor, a squeaky whine coming from her lips as she felt the friction of the carpet on her skin. "Hitoshi! I could get carpet burn!"

"Shut up, Korei. How long have you been wearing that pair of underwear?" He asked, flipping her skirt up and reaching for the waistband of her panties only for Korei to flip the skirt back down and shove one of his hands away. She answered his question matter-of-factly, thinking that it was stupid for him to ask. "What the fuck? Are they new?" Korei's face brightened, thinking that he had noticed for once. She just wished he wasn't being so hands-on right now! She's so stupid! She should have shaved in the shower last night! But Shinsou was on the video call and he would have seen how lazy she was!

"Y-yeah! I ordered them last week. Th-they're a little tight bu-but-HEY! Hitoshi, stop it!" Korei shouted, kicking her leg out. Her foot came in contact with his gut and the purple-haired boy let out a groan. It hurt like hell, but after training with Aizawa he could definitely tell the improvement. That kick would have hurt him severely if he was any weaker. Almost immediately, Korei shot forward and began apologizing. "I-i'm so sorry, Hoshi! I-i didn't mean to hurt you!"

Shinsou groaned again, leaning against her as he rubbed the sore area. Damn, she could kick. "Take them off, Korei. Don't hurt yourself because they were expensive. Take them off." Korei flushed bright red, apologizing even more now that she understood he wasn't trying to come onto her without her consent! He just wanted to make sure that she wasn't hurting. He should have just said something.

"I-i'm wearing them because I...like the way they hug my figure, Hoshi. They really...accentuate my butt," she mumbled out nervously, tapping her fingers together. Sitting up onto her knees, she shuffled so that her backside was facing him. "See?" Her question was followed by the lifting of her skirt. Korei thought that the red underwear made her butt look even better than lingerie did. "It looks really good, doesn't it?"

"...yeah," he shamefully admitted, casting his glance away before sighing. "But I'm sure it looks better without those deep red indentions."

"What? There aren't any red indentions-" she cut herself off, moving around so she could get a look. Shinsou had slipped his finger in the edge of her underwear to tug it up and prove his point to her. "Oh...uh...maybe you're right? I...didn't feel them."

"Take them off now, Korei. I'm not going to let you wear stuff like that," Shinsou grumbled, tugging on the cloth before listening to his girlfriend's whimpered sigh. "You look good...but you'll look better without hurting yourself."

"I-i'm not hurting, though," she pouted, sitting herself on his lap. Shinsou looked up at her, his hands reaching up to hold her cheeks. "Can't I wear them until I get my shower?"

"No, just take them off now," he spoke, lust glittering in his indigo eyes. Korei's stomach fluttered at his demanding tone, the feeling to comply sinking into her very core. "I don't want them on you anymore, so remove them."

Instead of arguing, Korei complied with his request, her face burning a bright red. This would definitely be awkward.

fluoxetine