𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕤ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

FOR SMOOTHIES -

chapter ninety-two

"Wanna join me on my run?" Shinsou asked as he collected his phone and headphones

"Wanna join me on my run?" Shinsou asked as he collected his phone and headphones. If Korei didn't agree then he'd just listen to music. "I heard that exercise is good for when you're on your period. Reduces cramps or something...?"

"Yeah, but do I want to do exercise?" Korei sighed as she rolled out of bed. After their shower, the two just sat and cuddled in Shinsou's room while some anime played. It hadn't been but an hour; Korei definitely wasn't expecting her boyfriend to go on a run. "I have a love/hate relationship with it already, but it's mostly just hate when I'm on my period."

"Are you coming or not, kitten?" He asked, turning his Bluetooth headphones on to check and see if they were charged or not. Unfortunately, they were pretty much dead, which left Shinsou with two options; listen to Korei or listen to everyone else. He preferred the first choice. "If you are, I'll let you borrow my sweats."

"I'll join you, but don't worry about me if I die. You know I can't keep up with you now that you've been interning and training under Aizawa-sensei," Korei said, opening up Shinsou's closet and grabbing out his sweatshirt. "I just have to go to my room and put on a sports bra, you know? Can't run without support."

"Right," he nodded in understanding even though he really didn't get it. "By any chance, do you have a pair of headphones I can borrow? Just in case I run further without you?" He added, rubbing the back of his neck as Korei pulled some sweats from out of his wardrobe. The green-haired girl hung the clothes over her arm, a cute smile on her lips as she nodded. Why is it that she's so effortlessly adorable?

"Of course, babe! I'll get them for you when we get to my dorm!" She cheerily responded, heading for the door with Shinsou following behind her. "I mean, as long as you're okay with using bright pink headphones. They're wireless too, which I'm sure is great for running and everything."

Shinsou hummed in agreement, letting Korei take his hand into her own. He was slightly confused by it but he couldn't deny the pickup in his heartbeat. The walk to Korei's room was relatively quick; down the stairs and then right down the hall. Shinsou wasn't fully aware of his surroundings until he found himself sitting on Korei's bed as she got dressed in the workout clothes. She was talking the whole time, going on and on about something that Shinsou wasn't sure of.

"And then I was all like: 'stop, that's my yogurt!' but he just didn't care. That's when he turned into a snake! A full-on, slithering little snake!" Korei couldn't stop the chuckle that came from her mouth as she neared the end of her story. She was telling Shinsou about her dream, talking simply to fill the air. She tugged the sweats onto her body, doing her best to ignore how snug they were on her. It's not exactly a secret she's much bigger than Shinsou, in fact, it's something that she finds herself constantly thinking about. Why does it bother her so much? It doesn't affect the way he looks at her at all. He didn't care if she lost weight or gained it, he just cared if she was happy with herself. "Thanks, Toshi, for letting me borrow some of your clothes. I have my own workout gear but I love when you let me steal your clothes!" Korei giggled out, pushing her negative thoughts to the back of her mind.

"I don't care if you take the sweatpants, but that's the only other sweatshirt I have with me. As long as I get that back, I'm fine with it," he shrugged, glad to know that Korei didn't worry about taking his clothes. He wants to get to a point in their relationship where she'll just take his clothes without him offering, but he doesn't actually want her to steal anything.

"Of course! I'll wash it when we get back from the run. How far are you wanting to go?" Korei asked, applying some chapstick to her lips before getting her headphones for Shinsou. They were in the top drawer of one of her desks, she just couldn't remember which one it was.

"Just a run around the housing campus. Nothing too long," he mumbled out, confused once more by Korei's odd behavior. "Why?"

"I just wanted to know, babe," she waved off, finally finding the wireless earbuds she was telling her boyfriend he could borrow. She knew they were fully charged, only having used her wired headphones here recently. "Maybe we could grab some smoothies afterward? That smoothie place opened up a little ways down the street from the school. Sensei already gave us permission to leave campus this weekend."

"If you keep up with me, I'll take you to get a smoothie, kitten," Shinsou teased her, leaning down to press a sweet peck to her lips. He was only kidding, figuring that there was no reason not to take her out for them. Korei loves going places!

"Alrighty then," she sighed happily, not forgetting to grab some water bottles for the two of them. "It's a date!"

That word alone sent chills running down the boy's spine. The number of times he could mess up just tripled. Though Korei never talked about her expectations for a date, Shinsou knew that every girl wanted pretty much the same thing. If he was too nice, too mean, or not enough of either, he'd screw up! The pressure is too much for him! Some people just aren't 'date' people.

"S-sure," he forced out, accepting the water bottle from his girlfriend. At least he'll get to spend more time with Korei though. It's been a while since they've been together all day.

"I just remembered that we have to get you caught up on some schoolwork too! Sensei told me about your grade in Art History..." She trailed off as they walked out of her room. Shinsou shrugged, not really caring much about tutoring and everything. "He said he's going to talk to Aizawa-sensei and see if we can arrange certain times for tutoring. If your lunches aren't too full, we'll probably end up using that time to get some quick studying in."

Nodding in understanding, the purple-haired male just continued walking with Korei. She kept talking, explaining to him what she pictured their schedules would look like with the tutoring officially incorporated. He wasn't actually paying that much attention, but he just knew how to pretend when it came to Korei. Instead of focusing, he began to daydream about being a pro-hero. Would Korei stick by his side? Would she be proud of him? God, he hopes she stays in his life forever.

fluoxetine