𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕙ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ-ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

NOT A FETISH — mature-ish

chapter eighty-seven

"Toshi, can we watch something?" It was probably the first time that Shinsou has ever heard Korei ask to watch something

"Toshi, can we watch something?" It was probably the first time that Shinsou has ever heard Korei ask to watch something. She usually hates watching movies and stuff. The purple-haired boy perked up from her chest, looking at her with that blank gaze. "I don't wanna go to sleep yet, so can you put something interesting on?"

Shinsou thought for a moment, a smirk settling on his lips as he moved over top of Korei. The sweet girl just looked up at him with large doe eyes, her plump lips practically begging to be kissed. "What do you want to watch?" He asked, searching her gaze for any negative emotion. Korei smiled at her boyfriend, reaching up to gently caress his face with her fingertips.

"Something interesting, like I said. Something that we both can pay attention to," she explained. Shinsou leaned down closer, pressing his lips to hers slowly. The kiss was so soft that she could barely feel it, but she knew he was kissing her. He slowly pulled away and Korei whined, her hands meeting on the back of his neck and tugging him down into a more passionate embrace.

He hummed, shuffling around on the bed so that he could pull Korei's legs up onto his hips. "Do you wanna watch..." He trailed off, her mouth pressing against his almost instantly after he pulled away. Chuckling softly, Shinsou let her continue doing that, finding it adorable. His final word was muffled against her lips, the question really just there to fill the air because he didn't want to leave his sentence unfinished. "Porn?"

Korei didn't fully comprehend what he had asked until her tongue had invaded his mouth. Giddily, she yanked herself away from her boyfriend. "Yes! Can we watch it?" The bright smile on her face threw Shinsou off. He couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Korei wasn't like other people, mostly because she was so innocently sinful. So, he wasn't sure if she was actually agreeing or if she was just messing with him, but it was probably the first one.

"What do you want to watch? There are a lot of... categories," he shrugged, detangling himself from her and grabbing his controller for his gaming console. When he saw the confused look on his girlfriend's face, he just shrugged and smiled at her. "I'll put something random on."

"Okay," she smiled happily, snuggling into his side as he focused on setting up the TV. Korei watched the screen fill up with lewd pictures of people doing things she's never even heard of, but she didn't feel embarrassed by it. She kind of liked looking at them. This is how she'd learn more about sex; she could also drop hints to Shinsou about certain things that would probably feel good for her too. "So, which one are we watching?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, glancing down at her for a second before returning to the screen. "Which one do you find the most interesting?" Shinsou asked, feeling Korei slip away from him and then clamber off of the bed. His gaze followed her shirtless form as she walked towards his TV, pointing at a video labeled 'tiny teen dominated by 10in cock!' This made Shinsou raise an eyebrow at her, a chuckle escaping from his lips. "Really?"