𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

MY HOME IS YOUR HOME —

chapter thirty-six

Korei fell asleep during their morning lecture! If it wasn't for Shinsou then she would have been caught by the teacher

Korei fell asleep during their morning lecture! If it wasn't for Shinsou then she would have been caught by the teacher. Luckily, he was able to wake her up right before their teacher glanced that way. Korei was grateful for it and she thanked him later on during their lunch break. Shinsou had to admit that having her soft hands roaming under his button-up as they made out was...top tier.

"You should wear skirts more often," Shinsou murmured when they broke apart. Korei looked down at her school uniform before asking him why he'd say that. The purple-haired male simply flipped the front of her skirt up a little to reveal that she didn't wear the shorts that she was supposed to! Both of their faces were red, but Shinsou felt accomplished. Korei was wearing a cute pair of pale pink panties that had little strawberries all over them. "Strawberries?"

"Shut up!" Korei exclaimed, holding her skirt down as her face burned. "That's so not cool, Hoshi-kun! What if someone saw? Or worse! What if it's on the security cameras!" She cried, hitting his shoulder. Shinsou shrugged, apologizing but not really caring either way.

"What are they gonna do, Korei?" He taunted and the girl shrugged, trying to come up with things that could happen to him if he was caught doing things like that to her by the school staff.

"You might get expelled, Toshi. Do you really want to chance that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at her boyfriend. Shinsou sighed, pulling her into a hug before apologizing lowly. Korei blushed furiously, struggling to hit his shoulder again. "D-don't do it again, okay?"

"Got it–" Shinsou was cut off by someone clearing their throat. Aizawa stood there, a tired look on his face. He had just arrived to get Shinsou because they needed to talk. The grumpy look on both of their faces would have made Korei giggle if she wasn't worried about why Aizawa was there to collect her boyfriend. Did he see them on the security camera? No, he got here way too quick for that. "What?"

"Shinsou, come with me." Aizawa didn't leave any room for discussion, walking off and expecting Shinsou to follow. After sighing heavily, he told Korei that he'd see her later and then kissed her on the cheek before walking after Aizawa. Korei began to worry, thinking that something had happened and Shinsou was either in trouble or his mom was hurt.

fluoxetine

When lunch ended, Korei expected to see Shinsou back in the classroom but he wasn't. His stuff was still there so she didn't worry too much. Maybe Aizawa just needed him for something? Or maybe it was a training thing that Korei didn't know about? Yeah, it was probably that last one. Instead of worrying more, she tried to focus on the lesson so that she could help Shinsou later.

As class neared the end, Shinsou entered the room. It took everything in Korei to not jump up and hug him, and Shinsou knew that! He couldn't help but smirk when he saw her excited smile. He took his seat behind her, watching as she almost immediately turned to face him. Before a single word could escape her lips, Shinsou told her the gist of why he was gone so long. "I have to stay after school for a few more hours. You can stay too if you want, but you can also head on home."

"You want me to go to your house without you?" Korei asked, not knowing that she sent his heart into a fit when she referred to his apartment as home. He was meaning that he wanted her to go to his apartment but still. "Will your mom be there?"

"No, it'll just be you until I get done with training, which should be around six or seven," he shrugged, watching Korei's eyes widen. She didn't want to be all by herself for three hours! "You can stay and wait if you want."

"N-no! I'll go to the apartment," she mumbled, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt as she tried to think of what she could do. She could get a lot of her homework done in that time, and maybe even read some manga...? "Is your mom gonna be coming home?"

"Not sure. She texted me about a photoshoot earlier but I don't know where it is," he shrugged and Korei nodded in understanding. She'd be all by herself for a little bit. It's not much of a problem but still, it's something she doesn't really care for. "But I'll be home before eight, and we can order something to eat. But, my home is your home so don't feel awkward being there by yourself, okay? It'd be like being home alone at your gran's."

"I know," she smiled, waving off what Shinsou was saying, though it did send shivers down her spine. It made her think about actually living with him. What would that be like? Would he still like her in a year or two? Man, she hopes so.

"Saito! Shinsou! Save the flirting for later. Pay attention to the lesson!"

"Sorry sensei!" Korei squeaked, turning in her seat and focusing on the work. Shinsou shrugged and rested his chin against his palm, narrowed eyes trained on the back of Korei's neck. What would she do when he wasn't around? He kinda wanted to know.

fluoxetine