(★) 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕤ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

WINTER VIBES — mature

chapter fifty-six

"Hoshi!" Korei called from her blanket cocoon, physically incapable of undoing the swaddle

"Hoshi!" Korei called from her blanket cocoon, physically incapable of undoing the swaddle. "Hitoshi! Help me!" She shouted again, struggling against the quilt. It wasn't hot or anything, Shinsou kept it freezing cold in the apartment, especially when Kastuō wasn't home. Korei just wanted to be freed from the makeshift bonds.

The purple-haired boy popped into the room with two mugs in his hands. Confused and curious, Korei wriggled on the bed and tried to roll over to get a better look. She pouted at her boyfriend, silently begging him to unwrap her. Shinsou's attempt to comfort her after her nightmare was a success.

"So you don't like being tied up?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her, setting the mugs aside and helping her out of the blankets. Korei hummed, her eyes following his hands as he tugged at the sheets.

"No, I like it. I just don't like it when you leave me by myself and I can't move," she pouted, unaware of the raging blush on her boyfriend's cheeks. The suggestive things Shinsou said rarely clicked in her mind and it was the cutest thing ever. Korei was going to be the end of him. "Thank you, Hoshi-kun~!" She cooed, grabbing his shoulders and bringing him down for a surprise 'thank you' kiss. "So...what's in the cups?"

"Hot chocolate," he mumbled, pulling away from her and running his hands through his hair and over his face. What the fuck is wrong with him right now? He cannot be going through this! Korei was literally just having a nightmare, he is not about to ask her to do anything spicy. "I'm in the mood for Christmas already."

"Baby, it's only August," Korei's soft hands reached up to cup Shinsou's warm cheeks. Why was he so flustered right now? It's not like Korei hasn't said something slightly sexual before. Seriously, what's happening right now? "Wait! Wait! Can we watch some of that one cartoon? U-uh, I-i forget the name but it's got the four boys in it? There's the Jewish one! I-if we're watching holiday things, I wanna watch some of that show."

"You just like it because it's the only show we've watched that's mentioned Judaism," Shinsou rolled his eyes at her, tugging her hands off of his face and pressing soft kisses to her knuckles. Korei giggled, blushing and nodding in agreement. Of course, she liked the recognition! It's not every day that the main character is Jewish. "Anything for you, kitten."

She made a quiet noise of acceptance, moving around on the bed to let Shinsou climb on. After getting situated, she handed him his cup of hot chocolate and then grabbed her own. "What made you want hot cocoa, Toshi? It's nearly twenty-seven degrees(79-80°F) outside. It's barely the beginning of fall." Shinsou glanced up at her as she sipped her warm beverage.

"It's better when it's cold out," he shrugged, biting his cheek as he watched Korei's cute face. He watched her lick her soft lips and he couldn't help but want to do the same thing. "I wanted to fully capture that winter feeling."