(★) 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕦𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

INTERRUPTIONS — mature

chapter thirty-three

Shinsou laid beside Korei on her futon, his lips interlocked with hers

Shinsou laid beside Korei on her futon, his lips interlocked with hers. Her hand held onto his elbow as his hand tweaked her pert bud underneath her bra. Her shirt was tugged up ever so slightly, revealing only the littlest amount of her bright pink bra. Shinsou didn't take his time to look at it, or even cared to notice that it was new, his fingers slipped underneath the support cup and immediately got to work.

"N-ngh~! H-hoshi~" Korei moaned against Shinsou's lips. He chuckled and pulled away from her, pressing repetitive pecks to her lips before nuzzling his nose against hers. Her brown eyes twinkled when they met his purple ones. "Y-you always know how t-to make my heart race, Hitoshi."

"Oh yeah?" He hummed, withdrawing his hand from her shirt. Korei nodded, unable to take her eyes off of the way that Shinsou smirked. "Can I feel?"

The question alone didn't make her insides do flips, but the insinuation did. How was he going to feel her heart rate? Was he planning on doing something to her chest? Or maybe her neck? The only other place that she could think of with an evident throb was–!

Shinsou's hand slithered its way between her legs after she gave him verbal consent. The purple-haired boy eased her legs further apart so he could graze his fingertips along her clothed area. Due to her lack of attending any sexual education classes, Korei didn't fully comprehend what role that area played in activities like this. She did know, however, that her boyfriend always made that area super sensitive...and her underwear was always wet. Did that have something to do with Shinsou?

"A-ah, eh! T-toshi, wha-what are yo–!" Korei squeaked when her boyfriend applied pressure to that spot on her. She immediately twitched and squeezed her legs shut, hand flying out to grab his forearm.

"Are you okay?" Shinsou asked, not moving his hand. Korei's blush darkened but she nodded, casting her gaze towards her bedroom door. At any moment her grandmother could walk right in on them and ruin everything. She just wanted to be at Shinsou's apartment and in his bed rather than on her uncomfortable futon. "You want me to stop?"

"N-no," her head shook side to side before she situated herself back against the futon. "I-i was just...confused..." She added, smiling at him and spreading her legs some more. "H-how are you gonna feel my heart from here?"

Shinsou snorted, his face remaining emotionless as he looked at his girlfriend. How could she be so innocent? God, he adores her. "I'll show you, kitten." He gently tugged on the elastic of her shorts and underwear. "I'm not taking them off. I'm just putting my hand in, is that okay?" Korei whimpered, nervous but overwhelmed with desire. She wanted Shinsou to touch her so bad. Nodding, she mumbled out her permission and then watched as Shinsou's hand eased inside. She felt his skin on parts of her body that have never even seen the light of day. It was right then that she realized how cold his hands were. "And then I'll just slip past these," he hummed, his fingers poking around at her practically soaked and hairless folds. Korei whimpered again, sitting up so she could get a better look. "Aaand now I can feel your heartbeat." His finger was pressed against her clit, the throbbing nub being stimulated by that alone. Korei gasped and then her head was shifted backward. "Loud and clear."

"Hi-hitoshi~! O-oh my–!" There was a loud noise in the hallway that scared the two teens away from each other. Korei panted loudly as she tried to calm herself and fix her clothes. She apologized lowly to her boyfriend, quickly cleaning herself off and then pretending to have fallen asleep. Shinsou got off of the futon, heading for the bathroom so he could fix himself up. Damn, they're always interrupted. One of these days, hopefully, he'll get to hear her gorgeous and breathless moans of his name as he slides himself inside of her. Today just wasn't that day.

"Dinner's ready," Gran said as she opened the door, not bothering to knock. She noticed Korei was sleeping and she heard water running in the bathroom. "Come when you're hungry." She said and then walked away, the door slowly shutting but not all the way. Korei waited until Shinsou exited the bathroom to get up out of bed.

"Hungry?" Shinsou asked, looking down at Korei as she clambered onto her feet. She nodded, her stomach twisting into a knot because her body was still feeling the effects of their previous activities. "So am I, babe. What d'ya think your gran made?"

"I don't know," she mumbled, scratching the back of her neck. "It probably won't be as good as any of the other foods we've eaten because she wants to keep kosher-oh!" Korei's eyes widened and she grasped Shinsou's arm. "Don't tell her that you're not Jewish, okay?"

"Got it, Korei." Shinsou was confused but he didn't bother to ask any more questions. Instead, he offered his hand to her and then leaned in to kiss her lips. "We'll carry on later, okay kitten? I'm not done with you just yet."

"O-okay," she whispered, her cheeks aflame as she thought of what more he'd do to her. She almost couldn't wait for it.

fluoxetine