(⚠︎) 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣ˢⁱˣᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

MONSTER — mature-ish/trigger

chapter sixty-six

Shinsou lay sprawled across the full-sized bed that Korei's grandmother had ordered for her dorm room

Shinsou lay sprawled across the full-sized bed that Korei's grandmother had ordered for her dorm room. He was tired from all the unpacking and he still hadn't completely finished up his room! Korei did most of the work, making sure his clothes were in his closet and his other necessities were easily accessible. Shinsou really only cared about hooking up his mini-fridge...but he agreed to help Korei unpack her room so there he was...still doing nothing.

"Okay, I think that's pretty much everything that I can get. I just need some help with hammering up some shelves. I think Tsuichō-san's quirk will work best so maybe I should go ask him? No...he's probably helping the others because I overheard them asking him for help earlier," Korei mumbled to herself, arranging her collection of figurines on her desk. They were from her favorite mangas, and Shinsou had even gifted her two of them from his own collection.

"I can help," he perked up at the mention of Korei going to ask someone else for help. What type of boyfriend would he be if he couldn't hammer in a few shelves for her? It wasn't that hard. Plus, he's taller than Tsuichō anyway. "Where do you want the shelves?"

"Oh, really? Thanks, Hoshi!" Korei smiled brightly before motioning to the area above her bed. She had it pushed into the corner, decent space between the balcony door and her mattress. One of her desks was placed there, the one she planned on making specifically for make-up and things of that nature. "I need two rows of shelves above the bed, like meeting at the very corner, you know? Then I need to put the mirror up in front of this desk, and some more shelves above that desk over there."

Shinsou groaned when he realized that this was going to take a while. He had the work cut out for him, but he was prepared to do anything Korei asked of him. Well...not anything but certainly a lot. "You know what you need?"

"Huh?" Korei asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked up at him. Shinsou glanced around her room before motioning to the empty space in front of her bed. Korei was planning on putting a wardrobe there, seeing as though the closet wasn't nearly big enough for all of her clothes.

"You need a TV. That way I can be entertained when I'm here," he nodded and Korei just waved off, rolling her eyes at him. Shinsou scoffed at this, turning back to the task he had taken on. "Seriously, Korei. It's boring in here."

"That's because it's not finished yet. Plus, I'm putting my other wardrobe there, and probably another mirror. I also wanna get a few plants, but I'm not exactly good with real ones so I'm probably gonna get some fake ones." She rambled, pressing her pointer finger to her chin before turning to focus on sorting the things on her make-up desk. Katsuō had gifted her a big acrylic nail kit as a way of congratulating her for passing the midterms. That was a few weeks ago and Korei has yet to use it, but she loved to constantly reorganize it!