(★) 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

HIT ME — mature

chapter seventy-three

"O-okay, I-i can't take anymore," Korei whimpered out against Shinsou's mouth, her hand reaching down towards his wrist

"O-okay, I-i can't take anymore," Korei whimpered out against Shinsou's mouth, her hand reaching down towards his wrist. The purple-haired male felt a little down, knowing that Korei wasn't having as good of a time as he was. Maybe they just weren't in the mood? No, he's in a good enough mood. "Let's do something...else?" She asked, smiling brightly at him. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was a mess as strands clung to her cheeks.

Shinsou noticed how her bottom lip was puffy and red, most likely from her biting it. Was there a way he could come back from this? Shouldn't he be able to make his girl happy? Did this mean that Korei was going to stop wanting to be with him? God, he's such a fucking failure all the time! How could he call himself her boyfriend if he couldn't even make her cum? It's definitely on his end too because Korei is literally so fucking perfect, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her.

"Maybe I can help you out? Give you that massage that I offered earlier?" She teased him, her hands holding onto his cute face before she leaned in to peck his chapped lips. Shinsou had a bad habit of chewing and picking at the skin on his lips, which led to them almost always being chapped. This was something that Korei thought was quirky, but she did encourage him to use lip balm more often. It had gotten progressively better, especially since she packs on the chapstick when she knows she's about to kiss him. "That sound good, baby?"

His response was a grunt, his soft gaze flickering all over her face. Slowly, he moved so that he was sitting on his bed with his back against the wall, his completely naked girlfriend clambering onto his lap happily. She didn't even hesitate and Shinsou loved it.

His large hands rested against her outer thighs, two of his fingers smearing some juices onto her skin from where he hadn't wiped them off after removing them from her. Gently, he grazed his trimmed nails over her thighs. Those indigo eyes of his were trained on her gorgeous golden-brown ones. Korei was always so adorable, but it's been...amplified here lately. Shinsou was having trouble...resisting certain urges.

"I love you, you know?" She spoke in that soft voice of hers. It was so calming and gentle that he felt like anger could never exist inside of him again. Delicate and small fingers tickled the skin on his face, tracing over his lips and other features as they just looked at each other.

"I love you too," he whispered back, eyes wide. For some reason, the way he said it made her heart skip a beat. It was like he meant it. Of course, he meant it. Shinsou wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it. A sweet smile graced her lips, one landing on his own as well as he pulled her closer to him. "I love you so much." One of his hands left its spot on her thighs and moved up towards her face, pointer finger and thumb grasping onto her chin to tilt her face more up towards his. Korei watched with twinkling eyes, staring up at him in awe. "I love you."