𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ-ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

QUESTIONS - mature-ish

chapter twenty-seven

"Study!" Korei giggled, pointing at her boyfriend's open notebook

"Study!" Korei giggled, pointing at her boyfriend's open notebook. The purple-haired male was too busy playfully nipping at her neck to actually listen and do as she said. School was draining for him and he just wanted some quality time with his girlfriend. "Seriously, Hoshi!" She squeaked, her voice suddenly muffled as he brought his lips towards hers, locking them together. Almost immediately, she melted into his touch.

Shinsou felt his face grow hot as his thoughts ran wild. Korei didn't know what he daydreamed about, and he didn't plan on telling her just yet. She was so willing to please him and he didn't want to use her like that. He'd soon find out that she wasn't as innocent as he thought.

His hand wrapped around her throat, not squeezing, just resting there. Korei wanted to feel his touch again, body heating up as she remembered that moment two days ago. Shinsou touched her through her shorts! It was like nothing she imagined!

No words were spoken as they separated, brown eyes locked with purple. Quiet pants left her mouth, hands slowly grasping onto his forearm. Shinsou sent a smirk her way, leaning down to brush his lips over hers yet again. As the kiss deepened once more, Korei let her back rest against the side of Shinsou's bed, pulling him into her.

Korei's non-dominant hand dropped down to grab for Shinsou's hand, not breaking their make-out. She placed his large hand on her chest, giving him permission to squeeze and touch her. Shinsou pulled away slightly, lidded gaze meeting hers. There was this sparkle in his purple eyes, making Korei's stomach twist giddily.

"Can I?" He whispered, wanting to get her verbal consent before doing anything more. Korei responded in her quiet voice, the three-letter word making both of their heartbeats race. He squeezed hesitantly, testing the waters to make sure that she didn't reject him. His large hand fit around her breast almost perfectly, making the girl's stomach feel all fluttery again. Korei was always self-conscious about her chest, not liking that some people would just stare at it and others would whisper harsh things about her. So, for Shinsou to be enjoying it made her like it as well.

"T-toshi, we should be...st-studying..." She whispered, unable to look directly at him. Shinsou nuzzled his nose against her cheek, ghosting soft butterfly kisses to her skin. "We have that test tomorrow."

"Later," he responded, shuffling so he was partially leaning over her. "I want you right now, kitten." His words left them both flustered and feeling things that they didn't fully understand. Korei took him by surprise, mumbling out a few words that made Shinsou feel like he was in a cringy romance novel.

"Then take me, Hitoshi."

"D-don't say things like that," Shinsou pulled away from her, the room suddenly too hot for him. Korei grew very embarrassed and flustered, apologizing quietly for making him feel uncomfortable. "You can't just...say things like that and the-then expect me not to get all frustrated."