(★) 𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗʸ-ᵒⁿᵉ

PORNSTAR — mature

chapter ninety-one

"That's it, kitten

"That's it, kitten. Oh God, you're so wet for me," Shinsou grunted in Korei's ear as he thrust himself against her. His head was buried in the crook of her neck, one hand grasping onto the half-wall behind her and the other gripping so tightly onto her thigh that she knew it'd leave a lasting mark. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, quiet mewls and moans panted directly into his ear.

Overstimulation was super easy when on her period, though Shinsou never really knew that before today. His mind was so preoccupied with feeling good that he didn't even bother to think about how much blood had probably been smeared onto his dick throughout Korei's multiple releases.

"Ho-hoshi~! I'm–ah!" She moaned out, her face shoved into his neck as she felt herself experience another climax. Her grip on him loosened up, one hand tangling into the hair on the nape of his neck whilst the other dropped to his shoulder. Korei shuddered and listened to Shinsou's praise, her body preparing itself for yet another climax. She couldn't believe how easy it was for her to cum while on her period; if only she was always this sensitive. "Mhm, so good~"

"Good kitty," he cooed, listening to her pleasured mewls as he continued brushing his cock against her slippery folds. Groaning to himself, he started to pull away, his arm aching from holding her leg up. "Pretty girl, I gotta reposition..." He mumbled out, chuckling softly when Korei whimpered in protest. "You don't wanna fall, do you?"

"No," she pouted, pulling away from him ever so slightly to let him move. Her foot was placed back on the ground and she had to admit it felt strange to be standing on her own. How long have they been...? Her attention was quickly on Shinsou when he let out a disgusted grunt. She had a sick feeling in her stomach, worried that he might get pissed at her over it. Anticipating the hushed argument, she was shocked to find that Shinsou didn't say anything. "Hoshi? S-sorry about the...blood," she whispered out to him, weary gaze flickering over to where he stood under the water.

"It's fine, Korei. We're in the shower so it's nothing," he shrugged off, not worried too much about the blood. Sure, it's gross to him, but he was the one who offered to take care of her so he knew what it entailed. "You're really responsive today," he commented, feeling Korei's arms wrap around his waist. Her head rested against his back, a hum leaving her lips to let him know that she was listening. "Are you always like this on your period?"

Shinsou was trying to figure out more about Korei's body; like what made her tick and everything. If she's more sensitive during her period then he'd like to take advantage of that, even if it meant having to deal with the blood. He was willing to push past that if it meant making Korei cum more than once a month.

"Pretty much," she answered, rubbing her hands over his torso before letting them travel a little lower. Her boyfriend let out a breathy chuckle, placing his hands on hers and easing them to his aching dick. "You want me to take care of you now?" She asked sweetly, teasing him with gentle jerks.

"Yes, please," Shinsou breathed, feeling Korei let go of him. She moved so that she was standing in front of him now, slowly walking him out of the water so she didn't have to deal with it. "On your knees?" He asked, purple eyes hopeful. Korei bit her cheek, not really wanting to put his dick in her mouth but also not wanting to say 'no' and make him mad at her. There's no way she could deal with that again.

Instead of protesting, she forced a smile and slowly got down on her knees. The bathroom tile dug into her skin but she did her best to ignore it, not wanting to upset Shinsou. The sweet girl peered up at him with big doe eyes, one hand placing itself onto his thigh while the other grasped his shaft. "I love you, Toshi," she whispered out, doing her best to make the inside of her mouth wetter than usual.

"I love you too, kitten," he responded, reaching down to brush his fingers through her wet hair. Korei mewled softly, smiling at him with that sweet mouth of hers. Shinsou couldn't believe just how lucky he was to have someone as amazing as her. He really needed to get a grip on his anger though.

Without any more words spoken, Korei took him into her mouth and did her best to show him she was better now. Last night, he made her give him a blowjob and it was not good. Her teeth were too involved and she couldn't seem to control them. However, it was very obvious that she was enjoying it now. Shinsou wasn't being too rough, and he made sure to check if he was. Doing things like that, it made Korei even more slutty. Him being a caring boyfriend turned her into a pornstar...and she was actually pretty proud of that!

fluoxetine