(★) 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ

FOREVER — mature

chapter nineteen

Shinsou's hands snuck underneath her shirt, pressing against her lower back

Shinsou's hands snuck underneath her shirt, pressing against her lower back. The cold feeling of his fingers against her warm back made Korei sit up a little bit straighter. Their lips detached and Shinsou just started to kiss her jaw and the area below her ear. Korei had never experienced that before so she wasn't sure if she was supposed to react the way that she did. In an attempt to squeeze her thighs together, she alerted Shinsou of those feelings. Internally freaking out, she prayed he didn't make fun of her or anything. Did he even know what that meant? What did it mean?

"H-hoshi-kun," she whispered, resting her head against his own as he continued to pepper kisses all over her jaw. "W-what are y-you doing?"

Shinsou slowly pulled away, his hands resting on top of her thighs as he looked up at her. Korei's stomach felt funny when their eyes met. She was never good at reading emotions but she definitely couldn't read what was swirling in his eyes. "Is it making you uncomfortable?"

"N-no!" She squeaked out, shaking her head. Shinsou grinned, rubbing her thighs soothingly. Korei shuddered at the feeling, wishing she had worn longer shorts but also glad that she hadn't. "W-what...why...?" She couldn't piece together a full sentence, wanting to ask him if she should have been uncomfortable. "Y-you-!" He cut her off with a gentle kiss to her lips. It started slow, like the lazy kisses they were used to, but then everything picked up. Korei was unknowingly moving her body back and forth, following the motions of their heads.

Shinsou let out a grunt, separating their lips and tilting his head back to rest against the wall. Korei took this opportunity to return the favor of latching onto his neck. The only difference was that she didn't really know what the hell she was doing. It was okay though, he found pleasure in her awkward biting. Humming, he tangled one hand into her hair and let the other rest on her hip. "Keep moving, kitten."

Korei couldn't explain why he wanted her to keep moving on his lap, but when she started it up, she felt something hard pushing up against her...area. Confused, she pulled away from his neck and slowly shuffled back to see what was going on. First, she pressed a hand against herself to check and see if it was something on her end, but then she realized that it had to be Shinsou.

"U-uh, H-hoshi-kun, what is this?" She asked softly, her eyes dropping down to where there was a hardened lump in his shorts. The purple-haired boy smirked, internally embarrassed as he realized just how clueless Korei was. Did she not take any of the sex education classes in middle school?

"Well," he mumbled out, his eyes filled with amusement and slight shock when he felt her touch it. "W-woah, Korei! Ar-are you sure you wanna go touching things when you don't know what they are?" He asked, his hand flying down to grasp onto her wrist. Korei pondered over what he had said before peering up at him through her dark-green lashes.

"W-well, I did say that I wanted to give you a massage, didn't I? Typically, that means helping out with points of tension, right?" She explained, shrugging at the question. Shinsou stared at her in shock and amusement. How could she be so cluelessly lewd? "That's a point of tension, isn't it?" She asked softly, letting her fingertips ghost over the straining fabric of his shorts.

"Uh," he stammered over his words, unsure of what he wanted to say. He was nervous beyond belief, and for Korei to steadily be offering to "massage" his boner really didn't help the fact that he had a boner. His indigo eyes met her golden-brown ones, a sureness in her hues that made him shiver. She was so confident in what she was doing but she had no idea what the hell that even was. Shinsou couldn't help but admire that about her.

"Let's do what we were doing before. You seemed to like that," she mumbled out, her false confidence slowly deteriorating when he hesitated. She wasn't completely ditsy, she knew that what she was offering to do was "bad." It wasn't something she should have been offering to do. If her grandmother found out, she'd probably rip her head off. "C-can we k-kiss...?"

Shinsou didn't hesitate this time. He planted his hands on her hips and tugged her back into his lap. His lips were on hers in a matter of seconds and the chubby girl giddily rolled her hips. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and she deepened their embrace, unable to get the burning in her stomach to cease. She just wanted to touch him forever.

fluoxetine