𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʸ-ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

ONLY YOURS —

chapter seventy-nine

"Korei? What the hell is going on?" Shinsou asked her when he arrived at her dorm

"Korei? What the hell is going on?" Shinsou asked her when he arrived at her dorm. His girlfriend was cowered on her bed, arms wrapped around her knees as she sat there, staring at the door. It was like she was waiting for someone to show up. Was she waiting for him? "What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?"

"Hoshi, I-i didn't mean to do anything! Do you think th-they'll understand?" She stammered out, quickly unwrapping herself and letting Shinsou sit beside her. He put his hands on her and she immediately relaxed, grasping onto him weakly. "I didn't hurt him that bad, did I?"

"What are you talking about? Hold on, okay? Tell me...everything," he demanded, looking her dead in the eyes as he comforted her. Korei nodded and told him about the rumors, the whispers, and the boy from their class. Shinsou was beyond pissed, but what was he supposed to do about it? Korei had taken care of it, and he didn't want to get banned from the hero course if he did something messed up! He also didn't want people looking at him like he was a villain, which is what they'd do if he went after that guy. "What the fuck...? You know what? I'm gonna fucking kill Kiho. They're the one who started this shit." And yet there he goes, immediately threatening a classmate because he doesn't know what else to do. He was already holding her so what else would make her feel better?

"No! Don't do that! Kiho apologized and is trying to take care of it! Th-they didn't mean for this to happen, you know?" Korei wiped her face, shuffling on the bed so that she was closer to her boyfriend. "But, do you think I'll get in trouble? That guy was being really mean! H-he called me a whore!"

"It's fine, Korei. I'll explain it to Aizawa and see what he can do. You were just protecting yourself," he mumbled softly, brushing his fingers through her soft hair. Korei hummed in agreement, leaning closer to him as he did that. She felt so safe with him, like nothing could ever harm her when they were together. Shinsou's so amazing. Korei would do anything for him. "Let's talk about something else, yeah? Like, how was your day?"

"Oh, ummm..." She trailed off, pulling away from him to think for a moment. "My day was pretty okay. I didn't do much after school, just helped some kids in the library again. But I heard there was gonna be a party at the 3-A building, as well as the 3-G building. Those sound like fun!"

"Parties aren't really my thing, Korei." Shinsou shook his head before tugging his shirt off and tossing it aside. He was a lot more buff than when they first started going out. That didn't matter to Korei but it was something that definitely mattered to Shinsou. He no longer felt like such a weakling when Korei was dragging her hands over his chest. Of course, he still felt like one but he was working on that. "Plus, if you think it was bad today then it'll be horrible at those parties. People are fucking sick."

"Yeah, but I think that it's mostly just first years in our class and some in the business course. I only know one person in the hero course who heard about it and he's making sure no one else hears about it. I just kinda wanna go to a party, Hoshi! Don't you?" Korei shrugged, looking up at him with wide eyes. Shinsou scoffed, shaking his head at her.

"Weren't you just practically devastated because you kicked some dumbass in the nuts? How can you go from that to wanting to go to a party?" He asked, scooting a bit further away from her so he could look directly at her. Korei just shrugged, smiling softly as she crawled into his lap.

"It's a party, Hoshi-kun! We can go there and dance and stuff! Don't you wanna dance with me?" She teased him, poking his sides as the purple-haired male laughed. That sounded very intriguing, but he didn't like parties. There were far too many people there and far too many opportunities for things to go wrong.

"We can dance here in your room, kitten. Hell, we can smoke that joint you have since nearly everyone will be out." Shinsou tried to persuade her, watching her eyes sparkle as she realized what exactly it meant for them to be in the dorm building nearly completely alone.

"Gosh, Hoshi, you really know how to make a girl's heart race, don't you?" She giggled. Shinsou smirked, reaching forward to brush some of her hair out of her face.

"Only yours, kitten."

fluoxetine