𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

SUCK — mature-ish

chapter seventy-eight

Korei smiled and bowed her head to a few of the people she passed, catching a smile and nod in return from most

Korei smiled and bowed her head to a few of the people she passed, catching a smile and nod in return from most. Others would just look at her strangely, and if there was a pair or a group then they'd whisper amongst themselves. Korei could hear bits and pieces of some of their conversations and they were almost all the same. It was like in middle school when she started developing a lot faster than the other girls and she was left feeling alienated from everyone. It was like boys only wanted to stare and girls got ruthless about it. But this isn't middle school anymore. Korei isn't going to let herself fall victim to this type of bullying again.

Sure, the things those kids whispered about her hurt her feelings, but Korei knew who she was. She knew what she was, and so be it if they wanted to call her those names! If they want to call her a whore and a slut, they can, because Korei can't help that she's beautiful. She can't help that these people are so envious of her that they have to talk down about her just to feel good about themselves. Obviously, she's doing something right, right?

"I heard that she got tag-teamed in the showers a few nights ago-" a stray comment from a fleeting conversation left the poor girl sniffling and reaching for her inhaler just in case she lost it. "-and she's been giving blowies-!!" She just had to push them to the back of her mind and hold her head high as she walked to the Heights Alliance dorm building. Once she got there, she was safe, right? Sadly, she was wrong.

"Saito, I heard that you liked to suck guys off in the showers. Wanna meet me there tonight or is it strictly just guys who also suck dick?" Korei had been stopped by the boy when she walked into the building; she didn't even get to take her shoes off!

Stammering and already on the verge of tears, she was reduced to a shell. "Ple-please stop? Y-you don't know what you're talking about." She whispered out, watching the guy from her class roll his eyes at her. She didn't know him that well, not even a last name coming to mind for him. It seems like he was just there to antagonize her.

"Come on, Saito. What do you say? Can I count on you showing up or will I have to scream at you in your dorm room first?" Oh gosh, did her room neighbor really go telling people about that? Her throat began closing in and her breathing got heavier. She shook her inhaler before taking a puff, trying to close her eyes and focus on that instead. Didn't Mineta and Kiho say they were going to stop this from getting out? It's been two days already. "Huh? Are you fucking listening to me, whore?"

That word triggered this reaction in the girl. She dealt with being called it by her classmates in middle school, their mothers, and even her own mother once. She heard Katsuō call her it and even Shinsou, but this time it was like she couldn't take it. Her body moved on its own, a loud smack delivered to the male's face before she kicked him in his crotch. It wasn't like she was planning on doing this! Her heart began to race in her chest and she apologized to the boy multiple times before taking off towards the stairs.

She honestly didn't want to hurt the guy, but she knew there was nothing she could do to take it back. Would he go to the teachers about her? He couldn't possibly do that because he was the one who started it! He may not have touched her but his words were enough to provoke her! Fuck, she just needs to sit down and try to think about something else. She could focus on her schoolwork until someone came knocking...if anyone came for her. Was what she did really bad? There's no way the school could blame her for it, right? The rumors and the way the guy was talking to her...that's just too much evidence against him!

All that matters is that Korei knows she isn't a whore, and she definitely won't stand there and listen to someone else tell her that she was.

fluoxetine