(★) 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

HIS EVERYTHING — mature

chapter eighty-six

"C-can I cum o-on you?" Shinsou panted out, his breath brushing over Korei's neck as he continued grinding himself against her

"C-can I cum o-on you?" Shinsou panted out, his breath brushing over Korei's neck as he continued grinding himself against her. The green-haired girl nodded, a quiet whine of approval all that her boyfriend needed. "Fu-uck, thank God. P-pull your shirt up, kitten," he groaned, pushing himself up onto his knees. He grabbed Korei's thighs, repositioning her halfway on his lap as she did what he asked. His lustful purple gaze took in her bare stomach, trailing up over the cute lace bralette and then narrowing at the bunched-up fabric above her chest. Biting his cheek, he tugged the front of his sweats down. "J-just take the shit off. You look better without it."

Korei complied with his request, tossing the shirt somewhere else into his room. She didn't care where it ended up, all she could think about was how her boyfriend was jerking off to her. That alone excited her to no end, and the look in his eyes just added to it. She didn't think it was possible for someone to look at her like that!

As she settled back into the mattress, she felt Shinsou's fingertips glide over the skin of her stomach before reaching the lace of her bralette. He continued jerking himself off, slowing down so he could focus on pushing the flimsy fabric up over his girlfriend's large breasts. "I-i can take it off too–" she began but he just shook his head. He liked the way it looked on her and he didn't want her to take it off. Knowing her, she was probably wearing matching panties too. That excited Shinsou.

"You're s-so fucking gorgeous, kitten," he whispered to her, taking in her form before focusing back on making himself cum. Korei watched him, bottom lip bitten. Shinsou's head fell back and his eyes screwed shut as his high finally came crashing down onto him. Korei felt his cum land on her stomach; warm and sticky. She cooed about how good he did but Shinsou wasn't paying attention. He could hear his heartbeat drumming in his ears, his eyes fluttering open to observe his ceiling. Looking down at his work, he leaned a little closer to wipe the rest of his cum off of his tip, listening to Korei hum in approval.

"Feel good, baby?" She asked, her voice quiet and comforting. Shinsou nodded, tucking himself back into his sweat pants and reaching up to fix the cute garment on his girlfriend's body. Korei found this oddly sweet of him, knowing that he didn't normally care about things like that. Perhaps he just really liked this lingerie set?

"You're the best," he mumbled out, leaning in for a quick kiss before admiring her body some more. The way she looked was intoxicating and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He had this sudden urge to worship every part of her body and every aspect of her being, but he didn't want to weird her out. Plus, he's pretty sure that his mother would accuse him of blasphemy or something. Shaking that thought from his head, he slowly pulled himself away from Korei and climbed off of the bed.

Korei watched as Shinsou walked over to his mini-fridge and searched through it for something. She looked away after he stood up straight and chugged nearly the whole bottle of sports drink he grabbed. Instead of focusing on that, she was trying to figure out if she wanted to get up and clean herself off, or if she wanted to wait until Shinsou did something about it. Being honest with herself, she knew he wouldn't even offer it, but part of her hoped for it to happen.

Dragging a finger through the sticky substance, Korei realized that she had probably been labeling it incorrectly in her mind. It's not really a liquid, but it's not a solid. Even though it's not the first time she's touching it, she just realized that it's really not what she thought it was.

Despite not being fond of the taste, it was habit to lick her finger clean. This time it was strange...she actually liked the taste. It wasn't as salty as usual; it had a sweet-ish hint to it. Korei enjoyed that a lot, scooping some more onto her finger until there was nothing left on her stomach.

Unbeknownst to her, Shinsou had watched some of this interaction and he felt oddly proud. He knew Korei didn't really like the taste of his cum and he wasn't sure what to do to make it better on her. It's not like she complained about it or anything, he could just tell because she almost always forced herself to swallow. He could have encouraged her to spit it out but he just really liked watching her swallow. Here she was, happily swallowing.

"Thirsty?" Shinsou asked, clambering onto the bed after Korei had finished cleaning herself up. She still didn't know that he had watched her but she figured that he knew, and that made her cheeks flush. "It's strawberry-kiwi, your favorite." He added, offering up the bottle of pink juice. Korei smiled and accepted it, taking a large sip of the drink. "You can have the rest kitten."

"Oh, thanks babe," she nodded, finishing off the drink. Once she had placed the empty bottle on Shinsou's nightstand, she was pulled into a sweet and gentle embrace. Shinsou's affection made her feel flustered and embarrassed, holding onto him tightly even though she stuttered over her question of why he was acting like that. "W-wh-why? Wha-what, uh...what a-are you...?"

"I love you," Shinsou spoke so honestly, planting firm kisses on her plump lips before burying his face into her neck. Korei hugged him back, sending out a calming scent of eucalyptus. Slowly, Shinsou pulled away and motioned for Korei to lay down on the bed. She obliged, watching him grab for the blanket at the foot of his bed. "Catnap?" He asked her and she agreed happily. Pressing one final kiss to her lips, Shinsou shuffled down the bed and rested his face between his girlfriend's boobs. He wasn't lying when he told her he loved her. She really is his everything.

fluoxetine