𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

PLANS —

chapter forty-two

"Hoshi! Do you have training today or-! Oh! Who's this?" Korei asked with a polite smile on her face

"Hoshi! Do you have training today or-! Oh! Who's this?" Korei asked with a polite smile on her face. Both of her hands were gripping the strap of her bag as her brown eyes took in the sight before her. A blond boy was currently glomped onto her very bored-looking boyfriend. She stifled a giggle and tilted her head to the side in mock confusion.

"Denki Kaminari!" The blond shouted, letting go of her boyfriend and putting on this cool act. Korei could see right through it, a few giggles bubbling out as he continued talking. He went on about the things he liked and what types of dates he preferred. Though it made Korei laugh, it sort of pissed Shinsou off. The purple-haired boy swiftly took his girlfriend's hand into his, tugging her closer to his body. Korei let out a quiet squeak, looking up at him and placing her hand on his chest. Shinsou didn't care for PDA, he mostly just kissed her when they weren't around other people; this was new to her. Shinsou's lips were on hers, eyes fluttering shut as she gripped onto his shirt. It felt nice to feel his touch. They haven't touched each other in forever. "Okay, I got it. Didn't know you two were together."

"Really?" Korei asked, pulling away from Shinsou after he separated their lips. "You didn't know?" She was honestly curious because she was under the impression that everyone knew. Anyone that asked her, she'd gush about it for as long as they listened. She definitely didn't think Shinsou did that but she at least assumed he said something about her. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Kaminari-san. I'm Korei Saito." She bowed slightly, her hair falling into her face. How come Shinsou didn't talk about her?

"Call me Denki, don't be so formal." He joked as Korei straightened up. She apologized softly and he just rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I'm Shinsou's best friend!"

"No, he's not," Shinsou murmured, glancing down at Korei. He could tell that something was wrong but he didn't want to pester her with questions right now. "And I don't have training today. We can head home whenever you want to."

"Oh, okay!" Korei chirped, a bright smile on her face. If this were an anime then she'd have flowers and sparkles all around her. A violent blush tinged Shinsou's ears and cheeks, forcing him to look away from her. Denki hummed at the sight, a large grin playing on his lips. This was the most emotion he's ever seen from Shinsou. "Well, Denki-kun, it was very nice meeting you."

"Aw, you guys are leaving already? I was just about to invite Shinsou to hang out with me and a few of my friends! We're going to the arcade and then we're gonna grab some food. Would you guys like to come?" Denki's eyes were pleading, and Korei wanted so badly to accept the offer. She'd love to go to the arcade! Looking up at Shinsou, she saw that he definitely wasn't wanting to go anywhere. He was probably super tired, especially since he only got a few hours of sleep on the train.

Korei sighed and shook her head. "Not today, Denki-kun. Hitoshi and I already have plans. Maybe another time?" She smiled, tilting her head to the side cutely. Shinsou thanked everything holy that she got him out of that mess. He did not want to go hang out with a bunch of people as energetic as Denki Kaminari. He just wanted to go home, take a nap, and then mess around with his girlfriend. After the past month, they haven't even touched each other. Last night's video call was the first time in a while that he's even had time to jerk off!

"Definitely! I'll find you on social media and shoot you a message next time we're planning on hanging out anywhere! You two crazy kids have fun!" Denki shot finger guns at them as Korei giggled and waved. After he was gone, Shinsou was quick to start walking in the opposite direction. Korei let him lead her to their shoe lockers.

"Do you want to stop for snacks at the convenience store or head straight home?" Korei asked, waiting for Shinsou to put his shoes on. The purple-haired male thought for a moment, knowing he was tired. The best thing to do would be to go home, that way he can get a nap and then wake up later and still have time to mess around with Korei!

"Straight home."

"Got it, babe." She hummed, looking out the window before looking back at Shinsou, who was now staring at her with intense purple eyes. Her stomach twisted into knots and she bit her cheek, unsure of what to say. In Shinsou's mind, he realized that he might have to put his nap at the bottom of the list.

fluoxetine