𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

SIT DOWN — mature-ish

chapter forty-seven

Irritated, sweaty, and exhausted; that's how Shinsou felt when he finished training today

Irritated, sweaty, and exhausted; that's how Shinsou felt when he finished training today. His walk home was filled with an overthinking mind and overstimulation of noise. As soon as he got to the apartment, he wanted nothing more than to just disappear. Everything was too much.

Hoping a shower would help him and also forgetting that his girlfriend was over, the purple-haired boy didn't even bother getting his clothes first. He just headed straight for the bathroom and started the water.

After a bit, Korei stirred awake to the sound of things dropping. Traumatized by previous events, she sat up in the bed and wrapped the covers as tight around her as she could. Prayers slipped past her plump lips as she rocked back and forth on the bed. Was today the day that she met her maker?

"Oh shit, Korei. I forgot you were here," Shinsou spoke after opening his bedroom door. His hair was damp and messy, though not as voluminous as usual, and a towel was tightly held around his waist. Korei looked over at him, her throat going dry and her stomach tightening. He looked so hot. She could tell that the training has been beneficial to him, noticing how built he looked now. It's not like he was suddenly sculpted but his shoulders were a little broader. Korei hated admitting that this was attractive to her but she was always attracted to Shinsou. "Why are you...praying?"

"No reason..." She shook her head, remembering that she was simply wearing a shirt and nothing else. Suddenly flustered, she pulled the blankets tighter and tore her gaze away from Shinsou. "How was training?"

Shinsou looked at her strangely before dropping it and heading for his closet. As he grabbed his clothes, he told his girlfriend that training had gone well. He didn't want her to think that he was having a hard time. "Fine. How was dinner with my mom?"

"Oh, uh...we didn't go...?" Korei said, letting the blankets fall so that they were wrapped around her body but not her head. By looking at the reflection, Shinsou could tell that she was preoccupied with something. "She found out that she had to leave to be able to make it to a photoshoot tomorrow morning in Esuha City." She explained, visibly excited but also nervous. "And then we...we, uh..." She trailed off, her cheeks flushing as she reached up to fiddle with her earrings.

Shinsou set his clothes on the bed before standing in her line of sight. He had this look on his face that made Korei's body feel all tingly. "Did you guys eat?" He asked, trying to gauge if he needed to grab something for her to eat after he got dressed.

"No. We just had a...talk...?" She mumbled, blinking and then looking away again. Shinsou thought this was weird, knowing that Korei wouldn't have acted so shiftily before. Had his mother said something? "Like...you know...the...talk?"

It clicked in his head what Korei was trying to say and he nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed. His fingers brushed over her cheek and along her jaw before tilting her head up so that she was looking at him. "What'd she say, kitten?"

"She just said that it was okay for us to do stuff and like, she hopes we're using condoms and stuff or something like that. She doesn't want me to get pregnant but she'd be there for me if I did...." Korei rushed out, trying to relay every little detail that she could. The fact that his mother knew, left Shinsou feeling...weird. He suddenly didn't want to touch Korei in that way. Well...he still wanted to but he just didn't want to make things awkward between his mother and them. "I-it was weird."

"Yeah," he sighed, looking away from his girlfriend and placing his hand on the soft mattress below them. Without saying anything else, Korei placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and let him get up and walk out. He had to get changed and she knew that.

While he was gone, she planned on getting dressed as well. The way that they were talking sort of hinted at the fact that he wasn't in the mood. Therefore, she didn't think he'd like the fact that she was naked on his bed.

For some reason, Shinsou had dressed a lot quicker than normal and ended up walking back into his room just as Korei slipped out of bed. Had she really been in her head that much? Flustered and embarrassed, she tugged the front of the shirt down to cover more. The sight before him actually sent tingles throughout Shinsou's body. He felt the hairs on his arms stand up and he suddenly remembered what he wanted to do with his girlfriend.

"Babe, what are you doing?" He asked, head tilted to the side as he eased closer to her. Korei stammered out a response, not sure what words were even coming from her mouth. She ended up rambling about how she just wanted to...do something? She couldn't explain and Shinsou couldn't decipher. "Sit back down."

"W-wh-why?" Korei asked, her eyes wide as she observed her boyfriend. There was no way she could tell what he was thinking, so she wasn't sure if he was upset or not. All she knew is that the intense look in his eyes was making her feel a certain type of way.

"Sit. Down." And that's when Korei dropped to the bed so quickly. She didn't even bother to try and cover herself, knowing that sitting down left some bits on display. It wasn't too much but hopefully, Shinsou would like it.

fluoxetine