𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ

CONNECTED — mature-ish

chapter eighty

aizawa

what would happen if a student fought another student?
18:37PM

What did you do, Shinsou?
18:37PM

nothing
18:38PM

You definitely wouldn't get into the hero course after that. Don't do anything stupid. I'm busy right now so I can't keep you from getting expelled.
18:40PM

who said I did anything?
18:40PM

it really wasn't me
18:40PM

some dude was calling this girl a whore so she kicked him in the nuts
18:40PM

could she get in trouble for that?
18:41PM

Shinsou stared at his phone as Korei snored beside him. She had fallen asleep so quickly, probably because she was so worried. She had exerted herself emotionally, which made Shinsou so angry for some reason. He just wanted to do something to help her but it was like he couldn't think of anything.

Glancing over at his girlfriend, he sighed and let his phone drop into his lap. Gently, he placed his hand on her face; his thumb caressed her cheek. He wasn't worried about what happened, figuring that nothing bad could actually happen from it. Students have gotten into fights plenty of times, especially those hero course students.

It sort of pissed him off that it was so hard for him to get into the hero course. It's like they just didn't want him in it! Seriously, he could do so much more than some of those assholes in the course! He knew exactly what he wanted from life; to be a pro-hero. Was it to prove something to the people who spoke so lowly of his quirk, or was it to prove to his dead father that he was better than him? The world may never know.

aizawa

Honestly, I don't see anything bad happening from that. Tell her to report the guy so the staff can handle him accordingly.
18:56PM

ok, thanks
18:56PM

aizawa is typing...

what?
18:56PM

I heard some things about Saito. Tell her to talk to Midnight tomorrow after school
18:58PM

And do not go to any parties tomorrow
18:58PM

Don't encourage Saito to either
18:58PM

Got it?
18:58PM

yep
19:00PM

Shinsou let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head and placing his phone on Korei's bedside table. His girlfriend was so strange, mainly because she suddenly became the center of drama without doing anything. He thought she didn't really talk to people, but it turns out that she talks to practically everyone!

When Shinsou introduced himself to her, she seemed like the innocent, shy, reclusive type, but she's only like that in certain instances. Korei's much more head-strong than he thought she was, and she was definitely more interested in exploring her body than he ever imagined she'd be. Sure, there were times when she voiced her concern but she was all for having sex before marriage...having sex for fun! He would never have thought that she'd feel that way when first meeting her. That's when the thought popped into his head...had he...made her this way? Was it his advances and teasing that led to her ultimately changing her mind? God, he hoped not.

It would explain why she suddenly changed her tune. After he convinced her to let him finger her, she started to be more open about the idea of sex. Not like Shinsou doesn't want to, he even told his own mother that he did! He'd totally be down if Korei initiated it, but he could tell that she was nervous about it...that she wasn't fully ready. So, he's fine with just experimenting with certain things until she is ready.

Anyway, his main conclusion is that Korei's...quirky. She's like most girls but there's also something about her that makes him want her even more. Is it simply because she fits his type/preference? The strange thing is that the more time he spends with her, the more he realizes that she doesn't actually fit that preference. There's just something about her that makes him feel...safe. It's almost like they were connected or something...?

fluoxetine