𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

WEED AND NAILS —

chapter seventy-six

"I wanted to give this to you as a thank you for the math answers

"I wanted to give this to you as a thank you for the math answers." The robotic voice spoke after Tsuichō was able to type the message out. Korei looked at the oddly rolled cigarette-like object in the plastic baggy. She's never seen a joint before, but she was almost certain this was one. "I also brought some snacks that you'll probably crave after. I'm sorry if you don't want it but I overheard Shinsou and you talking about it one day. You said you wouldn't mind trying it so here you go!"

"Wow, thank you so much, Tsui-kun! I appreciate the gift," she smiled happily, folding the baggy and slipping it into the grocery bag full of snacks that he handed her. "It means a lot that you'd risk bringing me that."

"It's really nothing, Saito. Most of our classmates smoke pot anyway. Anyway, this is super lemon haze, which is an indica strain so be prepared for that." Tsuichō explained, smiling at Korei and nodding as the words entered her ears. The innocent girl had no idea what that meant, opening her mouth to ask only for Tsuichō to wave his hand and point to his phone, signaling that it was still talking. "Indica strains put you to sleep, not gonna lie. I'd suggest smoking it on the weekend or something because I swear that I had a great night's sleep for the next week after smoking it. Definitely keep someone around when you go through that high, though. Also, be careful, I know that you have asthma but so do I. If anything happens, just let me know and I'll try to get some edibles from my dealer if you like it. If you don't like it then that's fine too. I just really wanted to say thank you and I thought this would be the best way."

"Oh, okay," she giggled, nodding happily. "Thanks for explaining everything, Tsui-kun. I honestly had no clue," the two of them laughed before she placed the grocery bag aside. "But once again, I really appreciate it. You didn't have to get me a gift but I'll definitely make good use of it. Though I do have a question; is it okay if the person that I have sit with me gets high too? Or is that like a...no go?"

"That's fine. Just make sure you have someone to keep an eye on you. It's also a lot more fun when you get high with other people. Personally, Kiho is the best person to smoke with but you make your own choices." Tsuichō listened as Korei sighed happily. He felt very proud of himself, excited to have helped her out in almost the same way she helped him out. "Once again, you don't have to smoke it. You can give it away if you want. I just remembered hearing you say something about trying it. I would have given you my dealer's info but I'll give it to you if you like it that much, lol."

"Understandable," she nodded, checking her phone briefly to see if she had gotten a text from Shinsou. He was supposed to be done with training an hour ago. Hopefully, he was okay. "I'll let you know if I like it, Tsui-kun. Perhaps, one day, you, Kiho, and I could all get together to smoke? Maybe even Hitoshi will join us?" She shrugged and watched as Tsuichō nodded and smiled.