𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

SIDE OF HER —

chapter fifty-three

Summer meant a nice two weeks off from school, which gave the kids a much-needed break

Summer meant a nice two weeks off from school, which gave the kids a much-needed break. Korei was pretty stressed out from school so she could only imagine how the hero course students felt, and Shinsou! Gosh, it's only the first day of break and he's just been sleeping. It was fine with her, really, she knew he was pushing himself a lot lately. The sad thing is that he still had to meet with Aizawa and train, so he didn't really get a break.

Instead of messing with her tired boyfriend, Korei got up and completed her daily routine. As she brushed her fingers through her damp hair, she was waiting for a breakfast croissant to heat up. When the microwave beeped, she pressed the 'open' button and then went to make herself a cup of milk. For the next couple of hours, she'd usually do homework or something like that, but her teachers didn't assign that much. She had completed all of it yesterday, which left her very very bored. So there she was, scrolling through her social media when she saw it...the ad.

Now, it's become a relatively normal thing for Korei to buy lingerie and cute underwear, but this set was calling her name. It didn't really cover anything or even support it, but the intricate lace pattern made her want to buy it so bad. The whole thing was connected with mesh, which Korei knew could potentially work out in her favor. What if she wore that lingerie around Shinsou? She could get the purple shade too, which would be even better! The only time he really seems to notice is when she's wearing purple or pink, so those were her two color options. It's not that bad, at least she looks really good in those colors...and it's not like she only wears those two colors! She just likes to look at those options first and decide from there.

After placing her order and making sure that the address was set to the Shinsous' apartment, she made her way back into the bedroom. A quick nap wouldn't hurt anybody.

"Korei, you schmell good," Shinsou murmured as the girl pulled him in to cuddle. Whenever he was sleeping, she liked to be the big spoon. It came naturally to her, but Shinsou always wanted to be the big spoon so she never got the chance. "I wuv you."

"I wuv you too, Hito-kun," she whispered, carding her fingers through his knotted locks. The boy hummed and snuggled closer, his face buried in her chest as he squeezed his arms around her. Korei giggled and squeezed him back, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead before letting her eyes flutter shut. Sleep welcomed her, pulling her deeper and deeper into a dream that would leave her wishing it was real.

Korei was pulled from her dream when she felt butterfly kisses being left on her neck. The ticklish feeling made her laugh, rubbing her tired eyes to find that her sweet boyfriend was behind the attack. "Morning, babe," she whispered as he pulled away. The crinkle of his nose and the furrowing of his brows made Korei feel even giddier. Why did this boy have such an effect on her?

"Morning? Babe, it's almost eleven. I just got back from training," he wasn't worried, just figured that she slept most of the day. That's not a horrible thing, seeing as though they don't have to do anything for the next two weeks. The startled look on Korei's face had Shinsou easing himself onto his side as she sat up.

"Really? Oh gosh, I hope my Gran didn't try calling me..." She rambled to herself, ruffling her bangs before turning her attention back to Shinsou. "How did training go? Did you already get your shower? Did you happen to eat?"

"I ordered some pizza for us, with pineapple and everything, just for you," he booped her nose, and Korei couldn't help but flush with color. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering harshly, behaving more like bees. "And training was okay. Mr. Aizawa let me take the scarf home tonight. He said I needed to practice with it more. Also, no training for the rest of break. He's got some kind of summer camp thing to do."

"And your shower?"

"Yeah, I got one, Mom," he teased her, unaware that the playful nickname actually created an itch under her skin. Why'd she like being called that by her boyfriend? Was there something wrong with her? "You wanna do something until the pizza arrives?"

"Like what? I should probably brush my teeth befor-" Shinsou cut her off as he pressed his lips to hers. He didn't care that much about her breath, mainly because Korei didn't really have as bad breath as she thought. Her quirk really canceled out a lot of things for her...like body odor. Not saying she doesn't have morning breath, but it's definitely not as bad as it could be.

"It's okay, kitten," he soothed her when they separated. Korei blushed and nodded, letting his hands guide her legs apart as he climbed between them. "I was gonna give you a massage if that's okay?"

"Mmhm, th-that's good," she nodded, staring up at him. Shinsou smirked, scooting her down the bed so she could lay down better. He propped one of her legs onto his waist, pressing himself against her as he leaned down to kiss her again. Pretty quickly, that sweet and innocent girl that Korei acted like was replaced with a mess of quiet moans and pants of Shinsou's name. It was fine though because Shinsou preferred this side of her.

fluoxetine