𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

CONSENSUAL —

chapter seventy-four

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm so fucking late!" Shinsou grumbled to himself, hurriedly collecting his scarf and voice modifier from his locker

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm so fucking late!" Shinsou grumbled to himself, hurriedly collecting his scarf and voice modifier from his locker. How could he have lost track of time so quickly? All he did was hug his girlfriend! Sure, they shared a few kisses but it's not possible that they were so caught up in each other that the time flew by! Being on time was crucial for him. If he showed up late then Aizawa would think he wasn't serious about becoming a hero, which is not true. If there's anything in the world that he's serious about it's being a hero...and being a good boyfriend. "Please don't fucking kill me."

Shinsou raced through the halls of the school, running as fast as he could to get to the teacher's lounge. Almost twenty minutes late, he finally arrived. Panting heavily, Shinsou's eyes darted across the room in an attempt to find Aizawa or at least some sort of evidence that he had been in there. Surprisingly, there weren't even any teachers in the lounge yet.

Where the hell was Aizawa at? He wasn't even passed out in his sleeping bag. Did Shinsou go to the wrong place? No, Aizawa told him to go to the teacher's lounge after school...right? He said the...lounge? Shinsou's memory was a little foggy because he was busy dealing with his gorgeous girlfriend that morning.

Unlike most mornings, Shinsou woke up to a slightly horny Korei. After a few nights ago, they haven't really been able to keep their hands to themselves. It was strange though because they never really did...anything but make out and grope each other. That's really all they've needed to stay satisfied, but the thoughts ran wild still. However, this morning, Shinsou was so focused on taking care of Korei that he didn't really absorb the text that Aizawa sent him. Thinking nothing of it, Shinsou just assumed that the glance at his text was telling him to meet him in the teacher's lounge. Did he fuck up?

"Shit, shit, shit," he mumbled to himself, digging through his pockets for his phone. His indigo eyes read the message after he unlocked his device, and he forced himself to read it three more times just so that it would sink in. He had fucked up. Aizawa was waiting for him in the Class 1-A classroom! "This is fucking bullshit. I'm gonna be murdered. I can't believe this shit. How did this happen?" So he booked it once more, this time hopefully ending up in the correct spot.

The purple-haired boy slammed the door open to reveal a pissed-off-looking Aizawa still in his sleeping bag. His tired red eyes glared intensely at Shinsou, the fear building up inside of him. There weren't many moments where Shinsou was afraid of his mentor, but this moment was definitely one.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa-sensei!" He bowed, angry at himself for being so scatterbrained. How could he have let this happen? It's not like he was giving up on his dream because of his girlfriend...and he definitely wasn't putting too much attention into her...was he? Well, just think about it, it could have actually been the fact that he's gotten used to spending so much time with Korei. He hasn't been meeting Aizawa since the second week of break, and classes just recently started back up. Today was their first official meeting of the new semester.