𝕓𝕚𝕘ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ-ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

BIG — mature-ish

chapter eighty-five

Korei looked in the full-body mirror, turning to the side to observe how her underwear looked

Korei looked in the full-body mirror, turning to the side to observe how her underwear looked. She had gotten out of the shower a little bit ago and put the new lingerie set on. Her plan involved her wearing something cute when Shinsou got her naked later, if that even happens. For some reason, she had convinced herself that tonight was the night they take that final step together. Is that what Shinsou planned? Did he even think about what they'd do tonight? What if he's too tired?

A soft sigh escaped the green-haired girl's plump lips and she just turned away from the mirror. She pulled on Shinsou's shirt and some tight shorts that she slept in. It wasn't exactly night yet, but it was getting closer to the time when everyone left for the parties they were attending.

Once Korei was fully dressed, she applied some chapstick and then packed a bag with a change of clothes and some other necessities just in case. After that, she turned her light off and left the room. Her walk to Shinsou's dorm wasn't long at all, in fact, she took her time on the stairs to think about the possible outcomes of tonight. Humming, she arrived on his floor and quickly found his dorm. Without bothering to knock, since she figured he wasn't done with practice yet, she opened the door and slipped inside. Upon opening her eyes, an insane blush coated her cheeks. "S-sorry!" She spluttered out, dropping her bag at her feet so she could cover her eyes. "I-i didn't know y-you were done with practice!"

"It's fine, kitten, you've seen me naked before," Shinsou shrugged, wrapping his towel back around his hips before walking towards his embarrassed girlfriend. "You weren't acting like this earlier," he teased, caressing her cheek before pushing her back against his door. A smirk played on his lips as he locked his door and then gently grabbed Korei's wrists.

"Th-that's because I–!!!" Korei squealed, her hands tugged from her face and her lips captured in a loving kiss. She melted against him, feeling his hands travel over her body before caging her against the wooden door. Her own hands found his shoulders, ghosting over them before trailing down his chest. Their lips broke apart and Shinsou trailed his kisses along her soft jaw and then down her neck. Korei moaned quietly and craned her neck to the side, her eyes fluttering shut. "T-toshi~"

"Mm, what would I have walked in on if I came over earlier?" He mumbled out against her neck, one hand dropping down to where she squeezed her thighs shut. His fingertips grazed over the outermost parts of her thighs before traveling inward. Korei shook her head, trying to tell him that he wouldn't have walked in on anything. This prompted Shinsou to chuckle and pull away from her. "I don't believe you."

"I was j-just packing some stuff up to come over here!" She lied, not wanting to tell him that she had spent a solid twenty minutes admiring herself in the cute lingerie that she was currently wearing. It seemed as though Shinsou could tell she was lying, but he just let it slide. He pecked her lips and then motioned for her to sit on his bed while he got dressed. "Did you walk all the way up here in just your towel?" Korei asked, putting her bag aside before clambering onto his comfortable bed.

"We have robes for a reason, Korei," Shinsou shrugged, glancing back at his girlfriend before digging through his closet for some sweats. "Have you been walking up to your room in just a towel?"

"Well, yeah," she mumbled under her breath. "I didn't know we had robes," her confession left her with a red face. Shinsou snickered at her, shaking his head in disbelief.

"You need to be careful doing that. If you're using the stairs, someone could sneak a peek," he teased her, dropping his towel and tugging his sweats on. He didn't bother putting on a pair of briefs, figuring that he was going to be taking his clothes off later on into the night. "I mean, think about what would happen if you run into a teacher or something."

"H-hey! Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" Korei exclaimed, her face hot. Shinsou laughed at her, climbing onto the bed and practically tackling her down. "Hoshi! WhaA–!!!"

Shinsou buried his face into the crook of her neck, delivering butterfly kisses to her soft skin. His kisses trailed to the other side of her neck and then up to her face. Their lips touched a few times as the purple-haired male lifted Korei's thighs up and tugged her closer to him. Her thighs rested against the tops of his, the heat radiating from their bodies was almost uncomfortable. Her hands flew up to his shoulders, excitement evident in her golden-brown eyes. "God, you're so fucking pretty," Shinsou whispered, unknowingly sending Korei's heart into a fit.

"Hoshi..." She spoke softly, watching her boyfriend smile slightly before attacking her lips. Humming against his mouth, she deepened the kiss and pulled him closer to her. Shinsou felt like something big was going to happen tonight...and he couldn't wait.

fluoxetine