𝕡𝕣𝕖-𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

PRE-GAME STRETCHES —

chapter fourteen

"I need to do some pre-game stretches, Hitoshi-kun

"I need to do some pre-game stretches, Hitoshi-kun. Will you help me?" Korei asked as she tied her hair into the twin low ponies that she always wore. Shinsou glanced up from his phone, looking at her back before looking at her reflection. He hummed and agreed, getting up from his spot on the bed. "Do you have a yoga mat or something?"

"No. What are you needing help with? We could probably do it on the bed?" He shrugged, nonchalantly motioning to his mattress. Korei thought for a moment, wondering if her stretches could be done on the bed.

"I don't think I'll get enough support on my back, you know? I think we have to do it on the floor," she said, ruffling her bangs a little before walking to a spot in Shinsou's room. "After my stretches, I'll help you with yours! I-if you have any." She smiled brightly, slowly sitting down and waiting for Shinsou to follow suit.

"What stretches?" He asked, watching her lay down. They still had thirty minutes until they had to leave to get to school on time, so there was no need to hurry.

"Mostly my hamstring, you know? I just need you to push my leg back for me. Remember how Kiho had to do it for me before we ran? Just in case we run today, I want to make sure that I don't die or anything," she explained as Shinsou got on his knees. His ears turned pink when he realized how compromising the position would be, but nothing was stopping him from doing it. "Can you help me?"

"Yeah, I can help." He nodded, his hands grabbing onto her right calf. Korei hummed and laid back, letting him scoot closer to her as he propped her leg onto his shoulder. "Just let me know if it hurts too much."

"Okay," she chirped, waiting for him to start stretching her leg. There was a slight burn in her thigh when she felt Shinsou start to push her leg towards her. Wincing, she placed her hand on Shinsou's chest, brown eyes finding indigo. "C-can you rub it? I-i can't reach it."

"Does it hurt?" He asked, one of his hands dropping down to massage the squishy skin. Korei shook her head, tongue bitten. She didn't want him to think she was weak because a little stretch was hurting her. If it got too bad then she'd tell him but her fear of him thinking she was weak just made her clam up.

"N-no! It's fine! C-can you put a little more pressure?" Her hand fell onto her stomach as she breathed in. Shinsou shuffled closer, his hand massaging her hamstring as he leaned over her. His fantasies were fueled by her quiet whimpers and moans. "A-ah! H-hitoshi-kun, tha-that hurts."

"Sorry," his voice was quiet, laced with embarrassment. Pulling away just a little bit more, he slowly placed her leg down. "Next one?" He asked, gently massaging her thigh through the physical training uniform. Korei nodded, lifting her other leg for him. "Again, let me know if it hurts."

"Okay." She smiled at him, her leg propped onto his shoulder. Her heart was racing in her chest for some reason. She couldn't identify what it was that caused the increase but holy crap did she feel it.

Shinsou dipped down a little closer, his cheeks dusted with a slight blush when he heard Korei's breathless whine. His hand slipped down to her thigh, rubbing the slightly sore muscle. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah. Yeah!" Her hands flew up to his shoulders, grasping onto them and screwing her eyes shut. Shinsou let out a surprised grunt, finding the sight to be much more enjoyable than he ever thought it'd be. "U-um, oh man. I-i—!" Her words were silenced by a kiss from her purple-haired crush. Was he her boyfriend? She didn't know. As their lips parted, her leg was eased back onto the floor and Shinsou just situated himself between her thighs.

His large hands brushed her hair out of her face, gentle fingertips gliding over her skin. "Can we do my stretches now?" Korei nodded slowly, not knowing what he had in mind for his stretching. "Good. Just lay here and kiss me."

Her face was warm to the touch but she didn't fight him. Cupping his cheeks, she brought him back down for a kiss. In the back of her mind, she hoped that Shinsou didn't forget about her when he transferred out of her class.

fluoxetine