(⚠︎) 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʸ-ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

GOOD KITTY — mature/trigger

chapter eighty-nine

"Okay, just slide it

"Okay, just slide it..." Korei's voice trailed off as she watched Shinsou attempt to put the condom on by himself. She tried her best to help him earlier but it seemed like the lambskin wasn't exactly the right size. Slight joy filled her when she saw him roll it over his tip, but that quickly turned to panic. "H-hoshi! Take it off!" Her hands shot down to help, the lube getting all over them.

"Calm down, it doesn't hurt or anything," he chuckled out, finding it amusing that his girlfriend thought the condom was squeezing him too tight. Sure, it was a bit snug but he could power through it. "Hey! Don't do that! I just got it on! Stop it, Korei!" He slapped at her hands, watching with immense disappointment as she tugged it off of him. A loud sigh left his body and he shook his head. "Why are you so fucking stupid sometimes?"

"It looked like it was hurting you," Korei pouted, letting the condom drop onto the bed. She didn't care if they couldn't have sex tonight, she wanted to make sure that he was comfortable when it came down to it. "We'll just have to wait until we can get our hands on some, okay? We were having plenty of fun doing what we were before."

"You said you wanted to do it! That's why we were gonna fucking do it!" He raised his voice at her. The music playing in the background was now irritating him, especially since it was the same damn song over and over again. Fucking hell, she pretty much ruined it for him! "Now I've got a stupid boner and you're saying you don't want to have sex anymore? The fuck is that?"

"A-are you....mad at me?" Korei asked, her voice soft and innocent. Her purple-haired boyfriend rolled his eyes, scoffing as he sat down beside her. How could he be so mad at her for this? What was she supposed to do? Apologize for wanting their first time to be good?

"Yeah! I'm pissed at you!" He exclaimed, yanking the blanket up over his waist. Korei looked at him with wide eyes, shocked by his words. "I finally got the fucking thing on and then you took it off? What the actual fuck, Korei?!"

"Hey! I-i don't want to have sex with you when you're forced to be uncomfortable the whole time! W-what would you have done if it broke or something? I was looking out for you!" She raised her voice right back, quickly flinching away from him and apologizing for yelling. Shinsou just growled, wishing the music would shut off already. "I wanted you to feel good."

"Well, I would have felt good if you let me fuck you," were his grumbled words, or what Korei could make out. "So what if it broke? What the fuck do you think would have happened? It's not like you can get pregnant in one go!" He clearly didn't understand how babies were made, but Korei honestly didn't either. She took what he said to heart, tears welling in her brown eyes as she looked away. "And will you turn the fucking music off? I don't wanna hear this shit anymore!"

Instead of continuing with the conversation, she climbed out of the bed and quickly found her discarded panties. Somewhere along the way she had removed them in hopes that Shinsou would try to please her before going right into sex. Yeah, they were talking about it but wasn't he supposed to make sure she was like...physically capable of taking him? Preparation or something?

Once the music was off, Korei returned to the bed where Shinsou was now trying to fall asleep. "I'm sorry," she whispered out, her hand touching his back gently. "Do you want me to turn the lights off?"

"No! I want you to get rid of my fucking boner!" He snapped at her, aggravated and keeping his eyes closed. Korei frowned, her heart aching in her chest. "Just leave me the fuck alone, alright? I'm tired."

"G-good night," she stuttered, holding her tears back. "I love you," she added, hopeful that he'd realize just how rude he was being to her. No such luck, Shinsou just grumbled a response and got situated in the bed. Sitting there for a few minutes, Korei thought about her next actions carefully. Should she leave? Would that anger him even more? What happened that made him so mad? Was it all her fault? Did she really do that?

Slowly, she climbed out of the bed and threw the unused condom into the trash bin. She disappeared into the bathroom to rinse her hands off and also splash some water on her face. Was Shinsou just upset because the condom was too small? Korei didn't know he wanted to have sex with her that bad. Maybe she should have gone out and bought the condoms herself?

"Korei!" Shinsou called out to her, easing up into a sitting position as she walked out of the bathroom. She looked at him with bright eyes, once again hopeful that he was going to apologize. "Come here," he motioned, tossing the blanket back to reveal his still hardened cock. She placed herself on the bed beside him, asking him what he needed. "Can you take care of this? I can't fucking sleep with it and your hands feel better than mine."

"O-oh, um..." She wanted to tell him 'no' and tell him to take care of himself, but she was worried that he might hit her. It wasn't exactly similar but every time she said 'no' to her grandmother, she got smacked. "D-do I have to?" She asked him, her head tilted to the side. Immediately regretting her words, she watched her boyfriend's eyebrows furrow as he turned his head to glare at her.

"You're gonna fucking do it, Korei." He barked at her, watching her quickly nod and move closer so she could grab his dick. "And I wanna cum in your mouth again so be ready for that, okay?"

"Y-yes!" She nodded, leaning down to spit on him before starting to jerk him off. Ignoring the burning feeling in her throat and the hot tears spilling down her cheeks, Korei hoped he wouldn't want to look at her face. What would happen if he knew she didn't want to do this? Would he get more aggressive? What happened to him? Why did he suddenly get so...mean?

"Good kitty," was all he said as he moaned, petting her hair. It seriously made Korei hate the pet name.

fluoxetine